Bullet For My Valentine and Krisiun

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Ozone
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Bullet For My Valentine and Krisiun

Post by Ozone »

Hey, it's mini review time:

Hey, they're essentially a heavier version of Atreyu, but who said that was a bad thing. They have a lot of talent, the guitars are well handled and the low end isn't handled bad at all. Overall, a good listen if you enjoy talented guitar work and don't mind some cheesy lyrical material. However, I'm not sure if they stand out enough to be something special.

7/10

Krisiun is essentially the exact opposite of BFMV. This band has fewer frills than Jake's No Frills Bar. They are really, really, REEEEEALLY freaking HEAVY, chugging to an 11 on my heavy-o-meter, they have some impressive guitar work, and the drummer is a beast. Essentially these Brazilian headbangers are a lot like a mix between the good parts of Fear Factory and the good parts of Kataklysm, plus a little something else that makes them unique.

9/10 (10/10 if you don't mind having a heacache for a week after listening to them)
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

Only have one song from Krisiun from the album Bloodshed-Slain Fate.
Dude the drums on intro was a killer wanted to put it as my hand phone message tone..

They do sound heavy and the drummer is a beast but I prefer the old school Sepultura. The drummer Igor (I could be wrong) was a living drum machine. (Show me the Wrath is still number on my most played song in my mp3 player)

Maybe I can persuade my brother to buy the latest Krisiun album Assination soon

Nay I don't think we can easily suffer a headache from listening to them however I can't say the same about the nagging from my old folks........
Now that's heavy.....