Long time no post!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Dragon Master Lunar81
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Long time no post!

Post by Dragon Master Lunar81 »

Hi again everyone! :D

It has been a good 10 or more years since I posted on these forums and I've missed you all!

Hope you all are doing well and everything is well.
I wonder if anyone remembers me. I was just a silly kid when I started posting on these forums.

Lunar does bring back some great memories of the days when I had less responsibilities and could play as many games as I could fit into my day.

I am on a break from work so I think I'll finish my playthrough of Lunar EB for the Sega CD.

Lots of love to all! Tell me how you've been.

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Long time no post!

Post by Maus »

Well, I'm new here, so I don't remember you at all! (:P).

Very nice meeting ya! Glad to see you back :)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I remember you. You were in fact a silly kid. You can be a silly adult now if you want. ^_^

Newswise, the main thing that's happened with me is I have 12 cats now. Otherwise, let's see... Kizyr and Jenner are married (to each other), G1 and Sonic# are married (to other people), and Sonic# just had a baby. I'm not sure who else is around currently who was also around when you were last here.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome back! Alunissage wrapped up my update in half a sentence.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Heeeyyyy! Yeah I remember!

There's been a lot that's happened in the last decade... Wow... Yeah...

Lots more people married also. Jenner and I are the only ones married to one another, but yeah most folks are married (and some didn't tell us 'til like months later!). And some have kids (and also didn't tell us for months!). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Wait who has surprise baby?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Welcome back ! ^^

If you know what Telegram is and are interested in a LUNAR chat room feel free to join us at
https://t.me/WorldofLunar
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Dragon Master Lunar81
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Dragon Master Lunar81 »

Never thanked you all properly. Thank you all so much! It's good to be back!
Congratulations on new marriages (looking at you Kizyr and Jenner) and on new babies!

I am curious though, which couple was it that had surprise kids and didn't tell anyone for months? XD
I need to know!!!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I can't remember who the surprise baby was, but it was one of the longer-time-but-less-frequent posters on the boards... Don't have the energy to go hunt for the post though. (It wasn't Sonic# though! He let us know!) KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Definitely wasn't me. I announced my baby here before he was born.