Hello!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
viletribe
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello!

Post by viletribe »

Howdy! It's nice to meet you all.
My name is Robin, but you can also call me Nall- My friends have picked up that as a nickname for me, somehow!
I'm known by the URL "piroppo" on Tumblr, and for shipping things that aren't canon, lol.
Most of my posts were reblogged when I was under the URL of "laikebogard".
I've also designed my own characters for fun, including a Vile Tribe self-insert character. He's pretty cool.
Anyway, enough about that, here's a bit about me.
I'm 18, and a more recent Lunar fan, having obtained Silver Star Story Complete from my aunt for Christmas in 2016. I immediately became enamored with the series; the animation being what entranced me most as, well, an artist and animator. Other than in Xenogears, I'd never seen this from a game before.
The story captured my heart, and I found myself relating painfully to each and every character- To the point of a thread on my Twitter about how, with the canonical contexts we're given, Ghaleon is not quite as bad as he's made out to be.
I love to theorize and to take in every little bit of information possible about these games, so if you want to throw your headcanons or theories at me, my pointy little ears are always open to listen!
Thanks in advance for any warm welcomes, and I promise to contribute as much as I can to this fandom while I'm around!
-Jericho-
Local Lunar fan, artist, author, gamedev and Vile Tribe Apologist.
Art in my icon is always my own.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Hello!

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Welcome to the forums ^^ We have a little chat group on Telegram if you want to chat in real time with other Lunar fans. If you need help with it, go to the Telegram website and download the client. Then there is a link in my signature.

It really is such a fantastic game and story line ^^ SSSC is my favorite of all the versions
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

NT
Last edited by Shinto-Cetra on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Maus »

Hello, very nice to meet ya!

Welcome to the forums!