Hi all!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Ms. Tea
Iluk Crackpot
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hi all!

Post by Ms. Tea »

Hi! I'm Misty - new to the forums but Lunar fan since the 90s. I fell in love with SSSC back when it came out for PS1, and played Eternal Blue for Sega CD right after. I replay Eternal Blue every few years, and also got back into Lunar lately when I picked up a copy of Magical School Lunar! at a retro game fest recently. It's got me looking at the Saturn versions of Lunar - even bought a VCD card. ^_^;

Aside from playing classic games, I'm a computer programmer, and I love to read. Nice to meet everyone!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Hi all!

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you around (and sorry for the delay in activating your account {--};;).

Huh, you replay Eternal Blue for the Sega CD often then? More than the remake for PS1/Saturn? That's quite rare -- EB never got the kind of love that SSS did (unfortunately -- it was always my favorite of the series). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Ms. Tea
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Ms. Tea »

Yeah! Eternal Blue's my favourite too, and I always liked the original more than the Saturn/PS1 version. I haven't played the remake since it came out, so maybe I'd have a different opinion now, but I always felt like it didn't completely recapture the feel of the original - and unlike SSS, it didn't really have anything to add to the original game except new graphics. (Probably doesn't help that the PS1 version doesn't have as good music, and the music was a big part of that game for me.)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board!

I feel like several other people have played EB and then joined, though I wonder whether that's my memory.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Maus »

Welcome to the forums! Have a terrific time here :)

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Hey1 Welcome to the forums! If you have telegram we have an interactive chat group that you can find here https://t.me/WorldofLunar

If you want to be part of the group but are unfamiliar with telegram we'll teach you all about it . You can downlaod the client for mobile or PC at https://telegram.org/apps
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I've often felt that EB for SegaCD, while not my personal favorite, is probably the best of the series from a gameplay perspective. I really need to replay it. I feel like I have a game in progress somewhere, but at this point I'm not even certain where the save file is. Looks like it's been at least six years, according to my notes.

Anyway, welcome!