New Here!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New Here!

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Hey there, everyone!

You can call me, Shugo! I've been a massive Lunar fan since 1999 when my friend showed me SSSC on Playstation. Shortly after he showed me; Lunar 2 came out and I've been hooked ever since then. I own both Playstation Complete editions and the PSP remake. I kept mostly everything in the plastic too! (Except the pendent; had to wear that pendent XD)

I find myself playing the series at least once a year. It's a beautiful series, with beautiful games with beautiful stories

On the personal side of me; I'm 27 and I enjoy Japanese culture, rpg games, writing, and cooking!

I do use Telegram as my major means of social media so if you have that feel free to add me
ShugoHanasaki
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Re: New Here!

Post by Maus »

Yo! Welcome aboard!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome Shugo!
I've been a massive Lunar fan since 1999 when my friend showed me SSSC on Playstation. Shortly after he showed me; Lunar 2 came out and I've been hooked ever since then. I own both Playstation Complete editions and the PSP remake.
That's roughly my trajectory too, except it was a magazine ad and not a friend that introduced me to SSSC.
rpg games
What other RPGs do you like?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

....wait what's Telegram? I think I'm behind here. IS IT ANYTHING LIKE ICQ?! (...ok kidding)

Anyway welcome to the boards!

Seems like you prefer Eternal Blue to Silver Star Story? I'm also curios if you've had a chance to play either of the original Sega CD versions (though they're rather hard to obtain)? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

What other RPGs do you like?
A lot! ^^'' Mostly J-RPG style. I have a decent collection I think. I love the Atelier series, Chrono series, Mana series, Final Fantasy, Legaia series, .hack, Tales series, Diablo, and many many many others! Hopefully that gives ya an idea.

As for Telegram. It's an instant messaging service that I love! You can download for both PC and Phone. You can have group chats or single chats. Share gifs, pics, video.

I recommend it!
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions