Hello fellow Lunar lovers!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
RandomNPC
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello fellow Lunar lovers!

Post by RandomNPC »

My love for lunar began way back with the original Silver Star on the sega CD. That, along with Final Fantasy 4 (2) ignited my love of RPGs. I instantly fell in love with the characters, music, gameplay, and world in general. My fondness for the series only grew after playing the (in my opinion) masterpiece that is Eternal Blue. Since then I've enjoyed the remakes on ps1, and am currently playing through SSH on psp. It's a shame nothing else has been announced, or even mentioned about this under appreciated series since. Thanks for reading my run-on paragraph lol. Pleased to meet you all : )

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Hello fellow Lunar lovers!

Post by Alunissage »

Welcome! It's always nice to meet another fan. I need to play through most of SSH myself and appreciate the art.

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Maus »

Why hello there, mate!

Welcome to the forums :)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome to the boards!

You're also just in time for our next series of updates! I bet you're gonna love this first one... KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

I find it really cool every time someone says theyve been a fan of Lunar since Lunar 1 on Sega CD :D
I wish that had been part of my life before the PS1 / Saturn era.
Yeah, its a shame not much else has been made since the PSP version, which itself left some things to be desired.
What would you like to see announced anyway?
I would like so many things about Lunar, sometimes I want a new Lunar game that looks like it takes after Lunar TSS's simple style, other times I want something that looks like an improvement of SSSC and EBC without looking too hand drawn like the PSP game... And other times I see games like Captain Toad and Super Mario 3D World and think "Dang, Lunar could work in 3D while still looking as cute as the PS1 games".

RandomNPC
Burg Farmer

Post by RandomNPC »

jay_are wrote:I find it really cool every time someone says theyve been a fan of Lunar since Lunar 1 on Sega CD :D
I wish that had been part of my life before the PS1 / Saturn era.
Yeah, its a shame not much else has been made since the PSP version, which itself left some things to be desired.
What would you like to see announced anyway?
I would like so many things about Lunar, sometimes I want a new Lunar game that looks like it takes after Lunar TSS's simple style, other times I want something that looks like an improvement of SSSC and EBC without looking too hand drawn like the PSP game... And other times I see games like Captain Toad and Super Mario 3D World and think "Dang, Lunar could work in 3D while still looking as cute as the PS1 games".
At this point, I'd take just about anything. A sequel, prequel, or remake. I doubt it would ever happen, but a compilation disc with all of the lunar games in their original graphics, with a graphical upgrade option would be great. That way it could introduce newer generations of gamers to the franchise and gauge interest for newer games.

RandomNPC
Burg Farmer

Post by RandomNPC »

Thank you guys for the warm welcome : )
I'm curious about the update kizyr mentioned now. Can't wait to see it.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Oh I was referring to this thing:
http://lunar-net.com/artbooks/bt.php

=D =D =D
~Kizyr (they|them)

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »