Seeking Lunar Poster, please help!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Shiraha
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Seeking Lunar Poster, please help!

Post by Shiraha »

Hello everyone, first time poster on the Lunar-Net forums, but long time fan of the Lunar games since I discovered them on the PS1. These are still my favorite games and I have been seeking out some memorabilia posters to add to my collection. I have found two such posters and have gotten them framed, but am seeking one sold through the Working Designs website that seems to be evading me. If anyone has an extra laying around and is willing to part with it, please let me know via PM and we can work out a price (paypal). Thank you again!
Attachments
wd3.jpg
wd3.jpg (18.12 KiB) Viewed 21083 times

Shiraha
Burg Farmer

Re: Seeking Lunar Poster, please help!

Post by Shiraha »

For reference of the other posters I have acquired and framed...i'm attaching a pic of them..they are newly framed and I haven't hung them yet so they are still in plastic...but hope you guys like em!
Attachments
CmQF7brVYAAF-4d.jpg
CmQF7brVYAAF-4d.jpg (135.51 KiB) Viewed 21082 times
13528911_10106516528751078_8304518492562404097_n.jpg
13528911_10106516528751078_8304518492562404097_n.jpg (98.71 KiB) Viewed 21082 times

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hm... I wish you the best of luck finding this. I never really collected posters, so I unfortunately don't have anything like this (...well, I have a few of the Japanese ones, but not the specific ones you're looking for). Most of the old WD-origin merchandise is incredibly hard to find these days. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I'm so jealous of your posters! T^T They're the main items I'm always hunting and never finding. The only ones I've managed to find through ebay have been for Magic School.

Welcome to the boards by the way. ^^

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Shiraha
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiraha »

Thank you! I was very fortunate in finding them...still hoping I get lucky and get that last one i'm seeking someday.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Brit, I think I have an extra of the (Japanese) poster of the pic on the front of the WD EBC guide, the one of Lemina, Lucia, and Jean on a little airship with crayon stars in the background. If you're interested I can try to locate it. (I am ashamed to say I have yet to actually frame any of my posters or even to put them up, so they're all in the cardboard tubes they were mailed in.)

Shiraha
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiraha »

I saw one of those for sale on ebay recently actually. I appreciate the offer, but i'm just after the American working designs ones. Aside from the two I have framed and the one I'm seeking...they also had the 2 they did of the Sega CD Lunar games but I imagine those are rarer than the PS1 posters. I'd be interested in buying those too if I ever saw them pop up, but I've only seen it once and missed out, I think it was a reserve bid that was set astronomically high as they were gauging their value. They had a complete US set and didn't wanna separate sadly.

Shiraha
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiraha »

Alunissage wrote: (I am ashamed to say I have yet to actually frame any of my posters or even to put them up, so they're all in the cardboard tubes they were mailed in.)
If you have any that i'm seeking and ever wanna give them a good home let me know :) Would love to purchase them!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'll let you know. I need to find my collection spreadsheet (and update it!) to see if I have any duplicates. I do have the blue one you seek, but I'm pretty sure I only have one of those. My collection is, um, serious, so I'm not likely to sell anything I only have one of.

My offer was actually directed at Brit, the person with the Hiro and Lucia avatar, because I know she's a big EBC fan. Not that I was trying to exclude you, just that I got from context that it was the WD posters you're interested in. The duplicates I know I have are all Japanese goods (a few games and soundtracks).

Shiraha
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiraha »

Alunissage wrote:I'll let you know. I need to find my collection spreadsheet (and update it!) to see if I have any duplicates. I do have the blue one you seek, but I'm pretty sure I only have one of those. My collection is, um, serious, so I'm not likely to sell anything I only have one of.

My offer was actually directed at Brit, the person with the Hiro and Lucia avatar, because I know she's a big EBC fan. Not that I was trying to exclude you, just that I got from context that it was the WD posters you're interested in. The duplicates I know I have are all Japanese goods (a few games and soundtracks).
Ah I see now, sorry about that. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, I missed the part about it being addressed to Brit. Either way, I'm not trying to force anyone to part with anything, just want it known I'm willing to pay for the few items i'm seeking. Thanks anyway :)