Isn't this where we came in?

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Isn't this where we came in?

Post by Ardent Fox »

Wow, it's been a minute, hasn't it? Like, years past kind of a minute. How is everyone? I'm certain no one really remembers me. Had a lot go on for the past few years.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Isn't this where we came in?

Post by Sonic# »

I still remember you! Perhaps because of the revival of old posts, but still - how're you doing?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Welcome back. Not only do I remember you from here, I even remember you from LEB. Crazy to think that forum shut down all the way back in 2005.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Imperial Knight wrote:Welcome back. Not only do I remember you from here, I even remember you from LEB. Crazy to think that forum shut down all the way back in 2005.
I did head back in time with the old Internet Wayback Machine. You can't view much of the page, but it's kind of fun for a lark to remember that blue background with Lucia off to the side.
I need a mustache.
Sonic# wrote:I still remember you! Perhaps because of the revival of old posts, but still - how're you doing?
It could be. I'm doing quite well. Been busy with things, some bad, others good. Standard for life, really.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I remember you! Though I had to look at a few of your posts to make sure I wasn't about to confuse you with someone else. Good to see you again. :)

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Ardent Fox! I totally remember you and it's good to see you back!
「まあいいけど。」

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

Ardent Fox wrote:
I need a mustache.
Back then, that'd be true. Nowadays there's the whole "mustache = potential pedophile" stereotype, which sucks because shaving is a nuisance. I wonder how many people with facial hair actually want it and aren't just being lazy about shaving? :lol:

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome back! I definitely remember you. Hope things are going well? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)