lunar veteran makes an appearance.

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
ZeroVortex
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

lunar veteran makes an appearance.

Post by ZeroVortex »

hello everyone. ive been playing lunar 1&2 since i was 5 (will be 24 soon), possibly the only RPG series i love more than final fantasy.

i have both collectors editions of SSC and EBC

i copied both to computer for use on a epsxe emulator (using my bios from my ps1)

playing through them again for nostalgia (also my ps1 disc reader is dead T_T)

i also made this account to get some help and insight on a problem im having.

VVVVVVVcan be found hereVVVVVVV
http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5556

thanks ~ZV

(edit) what? nobody gonna say hi or welcome me? 11 views you wouldve thought id get a warm welcome >.<

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: lunar veteran makes an appearance.

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome!

I wouldn't pay attention to the viewcount. Besides the fact that it includes webcrawlers, some folks (like myself) log on and check posts, then get around to replying once we get some time free.

Playing the games for 19 years? Sounds like you started with the Sega CD ones then? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ZeroVortex
Burg Farmer

Post by ZeroVortex »

Kizyr wrote:Welcome!

I wouldn't pay attention to the viewcount. Besides the fact that it includes webcrawlers, some folks (like myself) log on and check posts, then get around to replying once we get some time free.

Playing the games for 19 years? Sounds like you started with the Sega CD ones then? KF
yeah i did. then moved on to the ps1 versions

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board! I didn't start with the Sega CD ones, so I'm always glad to hear the perspectives of people who have nostalgia for those first.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome! :D

You've been a fan for quite a long time! I never even had a Sega CD until I got older, just so I could play the originals. I started with the PS1 games, so I've only known about Lunar for 14 years. :P