Well it's only been 15 years, I'm sure you all remember me.

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
ff.
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Well it's only been 15 years, I'm sure you all remember me.

Post by ff. »

Hello.

I used to post on the Lunar Threads back when GhaleonOne ran everything on SimpleNet and hosted a pile of RPG related websites, including mine, Umaro's Cave. So, what, 15 years ago? After that, I wrote reviews and curated fan fiction for RPGFan.com for a bit.

Anywho, I made a videogame and I wanted to share it, for sentimental reasons, at the place where I talked the most about video games when I was a 14 year old trying to make my review copy of the unbelievably bad Jade Cocoon work in an unmodded PSOne.

It's a short story shmup hybrid. It's called Ender, and you can get it for free right here:

http://ender.antsandaphids.net

If any of you remember me, hello, you're awesome. Otherwise: hello, you're awesome.

I don't post to many message boards, but I'll be hanging around these ones.

-your friendly neighborhood ff.

TempestOne

Re: Well it's only been 15 years, I'm sure you all remember

Post by TempestOne »

Hello, what's up? I have a similar story where I kind of ran away but I came back, hehe. I remember Umaro's Cave! I was mostly around during the AOL days but I just went through school and all that junk so now I'm back in full-force online. So funny. Welcome, it's warmer here. 8-)

Oh, that's pretty cool, making videogames. Make them up more!
Last edited by TempestOne on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Well it's only been 15 years, I'm sure you all remember

Post by Alunissage »

I remember you from when I was briefly reading the RPGFan boards in 2000-2001. Well, okay, I remember your username. Did you also post at the Shrine to Ghaleon?

Anyway, nice to see you.