Not sure if "new member", but Hi anyways

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Alis
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Not sure if "new member", but Hi anyways

Post by Alis »

I've been lurking officially in Lunar net since 2009, and unofficially since 2003/4, when I was in the Shrine to Ghaleon's message board, so I don't know if I'm a "new member" or not, but hey, greetings from this side of the world, again.
(Just hoping I don't post in a couple of threads and then go back into the shadows for the next ten years... silently watching all of you (???))

TempestOne

Re: Not sure if "new member", but Hi anyways

Post by TempestOne »

Hi, welcome. Have fun staring at Alex and Luna in the front-right corner, lol. giggle

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Perhaps not new, but new to me. Welcome! I hope you stick around. :D
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Stay posting! Even if it's only here and there, we need more posters! :D
Welcome to this side of the boards! <3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Did you use the same name over at Shrine to Ghaleon, cause you sound familiar. I never posted at Shrine to Ghaleon, but I read the posts all the time before the board died. Anyway, welcome! Hope you decide to stick around! :D