Hello from Greece

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Shiroryuu
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello from Greece

Post by Shiroryuu »

Hello, everyone.

I'm Thanos from Greece. The nick Shiroryuu means "White Dragon" in Japanese and it's dedicated to Nall. ^^

I found these threads looking for a solution for the Epilogue of Lunar 2, but instead I found a map elsewhere and finished both games in PSX.

I was wondering about it. What really happened with the company and Lunar 3? I suspect that it ought to be quadlogy, which means that it ought to reach Lunar 4 or 5 based of the 5 little dragons(Ruby and Nall).

It's been 16 years since I opened my PSX to play Lunar I and II in a row.

Please, treat me well... ^^

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Hello from Greece

Post by Arlia »

Hello from New Zealand! =) I like the name you picked!
I've also noticed that there are 5 dragons, and 1 is kind of Nall's game, 2 is Ruby...Heh.

Shiroryuu
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiroryuu »

Arlia wrote:Hello from New Zealand! =) I like the name you picked!
I've also noticed that there are 5 dragons, and 1 is kind of Nall's game, 2 is Ruby...Heh.
Thanks... ^^

Indeed. The other 3 dragons are the Black, the Blue and the Star, and I hoped to see how would they look like and how would their characteristics appear, if they created the next Lunars. :D

I hope they create more Lunars(not the remakes). I cried from the laughs with Kyle's, Ronfar's, Nall's and Ruby's comments.

I read not only here, but elsewhere about the rumours for Lunar 3 since 2001. One rumour says that the creator of Lunar died, other says about economical issues within this company. What's really going on?

Klover
Reza Thief

Post by Klover »

Nice to meet you, Shiro! :mrgreen: I'm also new to the board.

I, too, would love a game about the five dragons, especially if we got some Nall x Ruby action. Er... not that kind of action! :oops: You know what I mean. :lol:

Ah, the ever-so-controversial Lunar 3! Truth be told, I don't know much about it either. All I've heard is that Victor Ireland (the guy behind Working Designs, if you didn't know already) said that Lunar 3 was going to be on the PS2, and then it never happened.
^What I think of Lunar.^

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome! You really do have a cool name you chose for the forums. :3

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

Hello and welcome.
No the creative team behind lunar are all alive and kicking. They have been busy with other titles.
I believe that one day we will see a Lunar3, but with the poor reception of the last original Lunar game (Dragon Song/Gensis) I think that they believe it to be too big of a gamble at this time.

Shiroryuu
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiroryuu »

Dark_Fairy wrote:Welcome! You really do have a cool name you chose for the forums. :3
Thank you. ^^ I saw you guys having somehow the same nicks here and there, so I thought of bringing a Japanese versioned name for this forum, since it's a J-RPG with anime cinematics. :3
S.ninja wrote:Hello and welcome.
No the creative team behind lunar are all alive and kicking. They have been busy with other titles.
I believe that one day we will see a Lunar3, but with the poor reception of the last original Lunar game (Dragon Song/Gensis) I think that they believe it to be too big of a gamble at this time.
Thank you very much. :)

I see... Literally, they stopped creating them and moved on with new IPs. I hope they change their mind and start creating Lunar 3 and the rest. I'm dying to see how will Lunar 3 be like, when it gets released in the future.

Shiroryuu
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiroryuu »

Hey, shall we ask them to start a kickstarter for Lunar 3?

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Penny-Arcade pretty much captured how I feel about Kickstarter.http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/5/23/ NSFW

And welcome to Lunar-net!

Shiroryuu
Burg Farmer

Post by Shiroryuu »

Werefrog wrote:Penny-Arcade pretty much captured how I feel about Kickstarter.http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/5/23/ NSFW

And welcome to Lunar-net!
Very funny for the Dickstarter. :P I meant it seriously. It would be a good idea to push them on starting Lunar 3.

And thanks for the warm welcoming. :)

The Greatest Story
Nanza Bandit

Post by The Greatest Story »

Ti kanis filo mou! Hahaha