Ciao! ^.^

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Klover
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ciao! ^.^

Post by Klover »

Ciao! (That is the Italian word for "hello" and "goodbye", by the way) My real name is Katriel, but just call me by my username, Klover.

I'm a girl, if you couldn't tell by my name already. Image No, I'm not Italian, I'm just very slowly learning the language. Image

I'm 13, and I've been an obsessive Lunar fan for about eight months, but I'm still an obsessive fan! Shows just how wonderful of a series it is! It is already my all-time favorite game series. :P

The first Lunar game I ever obtained was EBC, and I thought it looked great, but since my dad said that SSSC might also be at his mom's house, so I decided to not play it until I played the first game. Thank goodness, SSSC was there, and by the time I beat the saline slimer, I was already loving the series, and it was at that time that I decided to finally play EBC.

My favorite Lunar game is EBC. However, I have heard that the Sega CD version is better, and, for some reason, I believe it, and so, once I get my hands on the original games, I bet I'll think the same.

I know that I'm still a newbie here, so I shouldn't make myself out to be an "official", but I'm going to contact Game Arts and tell them about your remake suggestions, new game suggestions, and more. Image

Ciao!
^What I think of Lunar.^

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Ciao! ^.^

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome! It's really awesome to see a newer fan getting into the series. The first game I got was also EBC. However, I ended up playing it first before I could get SSSC. After I had completed the playstation games, I also wanted to play the Sega CD versions. Eventually I ended up getting both Sega CD versions and playing them as well. I ended up liking the Sega CD version more than the playstation versions in the end. There are many differences between the Sega CD versions of the game compared to the playstation versions though. Lunar 2 is actually not that different (a few boss differences and a few different cutscenes), but Lunar TSS is pretty different from Lunar SSSC.

If you do eventually buy the Sega CD versions, you can play them on your computer. You could get the Sega CD system to play the games if you wanted, but if you're looking to save money then you can just play them on the computer. That's what I did when I first bought the Sega CD games. Eventually I got a Sega CD system though because I wanted one. With my luck, the system broke on me a week after I bought it, so I had to go back to playing my games on my computer, lol.

Anyway, it's great to see you're so passionate about the series, and hopefully you enjoy yourself here. :3

Klover
Reza Thief

Post by Klover »

Nice to meet you. ^^

Well, hearing from yet another person say that the Sega CD versions are better makes me want them even more.

Thankfully, the cheapest way for me is to just buy the games, because I already have a Sega CD. Actually, I have two Sega Genesis systems, but only one has the Sega CD. I'll probably see if I can sell one of the Genesis systems and keep the other one along with the Sega CD. Hopefully, the money I might make will be enough for at least one of the games.
^What I think of Lunar.^

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy yourself - and good luck getting the originals!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

I've gotten through part of TSS, and it's like reading The Lord of the Rings AFTER seeing the movies. All of these little things come out of nowhere, and you had no idea that Alex and the crew would end up doing any of that. Not to say it's bad,don't get me wrong.

Anyway, ciao.