Lurking lurker that lurks.

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
SoupCandy
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lurking lurker that lurks.

Post by SoupCandy »

...Mostly. Everywhere.

I've been a fan of Lunar for over ten years (which isn't too bad, considering I'm only in my 20's).

Working on a Lunar comic (which I'll go into, and when it officially launches, I'll invite you all to read).

Basically just here to be here.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm usually a loud-mouthed punk that causes problems and curses like a sailor, but I've grown up lately. I'm still incredibly rambunctious. So expect that. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Re: Lurking lurker that lurks.

Post by Erroneous »

SoupCandy wrote:Oh, and I'm a dude.
This is the internet, so your argument is invalid!

Welcome though.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

It's time for lurker to stop lurking!! D:
Welcome to the boards! I would love to read your comic when it's ready! :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

If you're here to be here, then I'm glad to be glad. (Glad is such a weird word when I repeat it - it seems like a barbarian. "GLAD! AVENGE YOUR PARENTS!")

Welcome to the board!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome! :D

I'm mostly a lurker everywhere else but here, lol. So I completely understand. I was a lurker for this site back in 2002-2003ish, and that's only cause I couldn't join cause I was under 13 at the time. I had to wait until 2004 when I turned 13. Sad, but true story, I joined the day after my 13th birthday. I was so excited. I technically could have lied about my age and joined sooner, but I was a good kid. :roll:

I'd be interested in reading your comic too. :3