Wow, I actually remembered my password!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Wow, I actually remembered my password!

Post by DezoPenguin »

...which is a good thing, since the last time I logged in, I owned a different computer. Which was over a year and three-quarters ago. How's everybody doing?

(Wow, I see that the novels started to get translated, published, and then dropped. Man, I miss stuff happening... Of course, there's a new remake of Silver Star, but hey, that's not actually news per se :wink: )

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Wow, I actually remembered my password!

Post by Kizyr »

DezoPenguin wrote:...which is a good thing, since the last time I logged in, I owned a different computer. Which was over a year and three-quarters ago. How's everybody doing?

(Wow, I see that the novels started to get translated, published, and then dropped. Man, I miss stuff happening... Of course, there's a new remake of Silver Star, but hey, that's not actually news per se :wink: )
The only thing that was surprising was that anyone bothered to fully translate one of the novels. That it got dropped and there was another remake... wasn't as much of a shock as it could've been.

Good to see you back! Y'know, for future reference, you can either use the "forgot my password" feature or email one of the admins to reset it. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hey, I remember you. Welcome back. Should try to stick around this time, eh? ;)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Awesome, good to see you around. As I commented in another thread, just before you disappeared (I think) you asked me a question about an offhand comment I made about Althena which I never got around to answering. I'll try to find the thread and answer it, though I'll admit now that it's mostly my own mental fanfic rather than evidence-based, as it were.

That's reminding me that waaay back I had some thoughts on the flashback intro scene in SSH to expound upon that I never managed to get written up. I hope I can still remember what they were.

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Thanks, everyone! (I'm glad you remember me! :D )

Incidentally, Kizyr, I had never actually forgotten my password--I was just impressed with myself that I'd come back two years later and remembered what it was. ^^;;;

The good news, Alun, is that I had a relatively limited number of posts, so it shouldn't actually be that hard to find the question...actually, now I'm interested to learn what it was I asked! :lol:

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Yay! Welcome back! :D
(And welcome back to you too, Alunissage!!)
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3