New person.

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Drathial
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New person.

Post by Drathial »

I'm a 20 year old graphic design student from Louisiana. I'm into art and music. Now as generic as that sounds, when I say I'm into art, my major is fully dedicated to furthering my art and my career. Music is something I'm also doing constantly. I normally find myself playing with church groups or more independent stuff like recording sessions.

I guess a story most here would enjoy is my Lunar exposure. Now, obviously, I am younger than most people that know of this series(or at least it feels like it), and I must admit that the original Lunar games were not the ones I came in on. I was shown the games SSSC and EBC by a friend of mine while I was living on a lake and marina front at the age of nine. I was amazed that a game held the things I liked most at the time- cartoons and games. The same friend, a year or two later, showed me Lunar 2. I was again captivated by the graphics and the return of someone I though had died- Ghaleon. It wasn't till I was around the age of 12-13 that I really understood the storyline Lunar possesses. Just as I was going to replay them(the friend had given me his copies, and I cherished them so), they were stolen from me along with some other games like Megaman Legends, Brave Fencer Musashi, and Resident Evil 2.

Years pass and now I have a collection of things I've gathered of Lunar. Most of which I just display in my room to tell other people that visit about it. I also have repurchased and replayed several times the SSSC and EBC games. I'm still missing the TSS and EB from my collection, but one day I'll play them. SSH is been good and I'm glad to see it around again. I like it better than LL.

But anyway, I hope I can contribute to this site, maybe I'll do some fan art soon.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: New person.

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives Alex -Dragonmaster- a welcome cookie*

I know what you mean about being a younger fan of the series. I'm 19, a year younger than you. I first got Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete when I was 10. That was when I was introduced to the series and loved it.

I had been stalking this website since about a year after I got into the series. As soon as I turned 13 I joined this site, lol. That's how much I love the series. XD

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

If my Lunar copies ever got stolen, I don't know how I'd react. Did you ever catch the thief? Or did you have to buy new copies?

Drathial
Reza Thief

Post by Drathial »

Thanks guys! I'll be updating the profile stuff of mine soon. : x

Drathial
Reza Thief

Post by Drathial »

whitedragon_nall wrote:Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

If my Lunar copies ever got stolen, I don't know how I'd react. Did you ever catch the thief? Or did you have to buy new copies?
Well, the story is that I had the games with me in a CD case. I had forgot they were even in the case and started using my cd player and stuff when I went to skate.
I eventually ended up leaving the CD player and case and about had a heart attack when I realized I'd left it in my skate spot. I returned to find it was gone. I went home that night and realized that my entire Lunar collection was in that single CD case. I cried of coarse.
"Don't put your eggs in one basket" or something like that.
So, no I never found out who did it. I hope they enjoyed playing Lunar. >:{

^^