Hello

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Mystic Swordsman
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello

Post by Mystic Swordsman »

Hello everyone im Mystic Swordsman ive played Lunar for around 12 years. I started with the Sega CD. Ive played and beaten all the american versions cept Dragon song (pain in the butt game for me.....but still love it) my favorite character is Jean, my favorite boss fight is the Magic Tester, and my favorite villain is Royce. I play Lunar just bout every single day when im not busy with other things. still working on beating each one with everyone at lvl 99, usualy i beat them with my chars around 10 lvls lower then recommended. (most likely i just get lucky i guess) i hope to make some good friends here. i will always love Lunar till the day i die. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and sorry if i stink at typing messages ive never really done forums before.

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Re: Hello

Post by Kitdra »

Yell-os ^_^ Nice to meet ya!

Yeah, Dragon Song was a pain... :p

Do you do any messager Rping and/or go to conventions?...

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives Mystic Swordsman a cookie*

This was my first forum too (years ago, but still), so I understand it may be a bit weird to post at first. However, that being said, your post looks fine. Welcome to the world of forums! :mrgreen:

SamuraiSushi
Saith Pirate

Post by SamuraiSushi »

Welcome! I'm not new to forums, but I'm pretty new here. ^^ It's a nice community of Lunar fans here, though.

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Hello hello! Welcome and such. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have!