Yell-o

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Kitdra
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Yell-o

Post by Kitdra »

I seemed to have forgot that I sign in for this fourm XD Any way I'm Kitdra, a loveable, adorable, and evil Ware-cat. I'm a big fan of the Lunar games and love to Rp on messagers... If anyone like to Rp with me add me and leave a reply with your name and what messager.

AIM: SildraSD
MSN: Kitdra
Steam: *currently having problems. will update when fixed*

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Yell-o

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives Kitdra a welcome cookie*

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Hello, hello! Welcome and stuff!

Most of my RPing is the tabletop variety, but I'm sure you'll find someone around here who enjoys it.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Welcome!

I remember way back when, after my DnD group split up I was introduced to RPing in chats. I remember having a great deal of fun with it until I got rid of AOL and was released into the bright and happy world of what I would call "the regular internet."

Still though, I RP in City of Heroes and when I can find a DnD game going. I wouldn't mind getting back into it though. What the hey...

AIM: FoxTheValiant13
Steam: heartlesfox13 (For when you get it fixed.)

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

COOKIE!!!! *nom nom nom*

I've played table top game too, mostly at conventions. I used to have a D&D group I'd play with too but real life kinda moved in and put it on hold.

Yeah my Steam account was hacked into but I got it back in a short time afterwards. I mostly play L4D and L4D2 if you got those. My steam is Kitdra. I'll be sure to add ya ^_^

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Ah, I play L4D. I'm probably going to wind up getting L4D2 though, simply because. I'm also on TF2 a lot.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Cool!

I don't really RP online anymore, but I do so a lot offline. Nice to meet a fellow RPer (and Steam-er - and Lunar-er-er...errrr...)

And Ardent Fox - I still play TF2 sometime. My profile name is Taliesin_Merlin.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time