long time no see

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

long time no see

Post by exigence »

Hey guys, its been awhile. I was bogged down with school work and haven't been around here in a long time, but yesterday I was playing Eternal Blue and figured it was about time i stopped back in.

While i was gone i picked up a few new toys, got my self a PS3 and a Sega Saturn, haven't started Lunar Magic school yet, i have been playing Virtual On a lot, it was my favorite arcade game and its just as fun as i remember.

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: long time no see

Post by Arlia »

I've never met you before, but welcome back. =p I like your eye.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Hey, welcome back! I remember you! *gives exigence a welcome back cookie*

I picked up a Sega Saturn myself about a month ago. Did you buy a cart or mop chip to play imports, or did you purchase a Japanese Saturn? I'm thinking about buying a cart or mod chip so I can play imports myself, and was just curious what sort of cart you might have if you got one.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

I have an st-key cart, it works for imports but i think I'm going to replace it with the action replay because those also have ram for some of the import capcom games like x-men vs street fighter. The modchips won't play imports only back ups so you still need some sort of cart, but i plan on moding mine eventually, i had my ps1 moded till it broke, the chips still good ill have to put it in my new one.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Welcome back.