My emerald haired vixen...MINE!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Will Flausmier
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80
Location: Playing a flute for a while as a certain emerald vixen dances in front of me

My emerald haired vixen...MINE!

Post by Will Flausmier »

Oh yeah..., my names Will. A tiny smidgeon of peoples might wemember me. LUNARtic's doing okay I bet.... scuse me....I need to go smack in-game Hiro around for "accidently" walking into the hot springs again.

* Hiro then screams bloody murder, as I come running towards him with a scythe.*

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

O.o I'm confused. But...Welcome!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Will Flausmier
Nanza Bandit
Location: Playing a flute for a while as a certain emerald vixen dances in front of me

Post by Will Flausmier »

I remember you, you are on my MySpace buddy thing.... oh...and I also remember that even though you were kinda short. You still are awesome. Your name's Julie right?
This is my emerald haired vixen, mine I tell you.... Oh , don't tell her bout this pic k? She might either hurt..or ..slim chance though... love me for it.

meru
Reza Thief

Post by meru »

Whoa. I also share confusion. :? Anyways, welcome to the forums!
I wanted healing, attention, and love to gain. But you gave me hatred, abuse and pain.
-Meru

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Will Flausmier wrote: oh...and I also remember that even though you were kinda short. You still are awesome. Your name's Julie right?

Oh GOD thank you for the sentiment because I know USUALLY that a short stature makes someone NOT awesome.

Get a life.

Next time someone comments on my height and I am seriously gone for this board. Not kidding. It's old. It's not funny and you don't sound cool trying to put me down for my height. And yes, I am still awesome. I am obviously more awesome than you because I don't have to resort poking fun at someone's physical appearance to feel cool.

(this excludes ACO memebers)
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Will Flausmier
Nanza Bandit

Post by Will Flausmier »

? I wasn't making fun of your height. Really , if it sounded like I was. I didn't mean it. That's just one of the things I remembered from the posts on this board.

I am so sorry for my idiocy of accidently posting something , that made you feel bad .*get's on his knees and bows to MiaOne, in hopes of forgiveness.*
This is my emerald haired vixen, mine I tell you.... Oh , don't tell her bout this pic k? She might either hurt..or ..slim chance though... love me for it.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Hehe... Mia sounds like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BEAN SPROUT THAT WILL NEVER GROW!?!?"

Classic 8)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

W00T! I get to make fun of Julies height!

Also, calm down Julie, as he said above, I doubt that he meant it as poking fun, I think he was just trying to remember you correctly, so he didn't mistake you for someone else.

Welcome back by the way.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

MiaOne wrote:
Will Flausmier wrote: oh...and I also remember that even though you were kinda short. You still are awesome. Your name's Julie right?

Oh GOD thank you for the sentiment because I know USUALLY that a short stature makes someone NOT awesome.

Get a life.

Next time someone comments on my height and I am seriously gone for this board. Not kidding. It's old. It's not funny and you don't sound cool trying to put me down for my height. And yes, I am still awesome. I am obviously more awesome than you because I don't have to resort poking fun at someone's physical appearance to feel cool.

(this excludes ACO memebers)

*gives MiaOne a hug*

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

*enter referee Judge Mills Lane*

"I want a good clean fight...... now lets get it on!!:
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I think it would be a good thing if everyone backed off of her for a bit. She's had a bad past couple of days.
-G1

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I believe I remember you. Welcome back! ::fans everyone off::
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Post by Guest »

Welcome back to Lunar Net.

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Welcome back.

meru
Reza Thief

Post by meru »

Eep... Let's give Mia a break...
So, um, instead of just "welcome" I guess it's "welcome back". So.. welcome back!!!! Hehe!!!
I wanted healing, attention, and love to gain. But you gave me hatred, abuse and pain.
-Meru