Hello

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Arya
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello

Post by Arya »

I figure I should probably post one of these.

After seeing a new lunar out for the PSP, it made me remember how much fun I had playing SSSC and EBC for psx. I remember this place from a while ago and decided to see if it was still up. It's nice to see that this site is still up and doing well. It's been close to five years nice I last posted on a message board and decided to start back up here. While I'm sure I won't be doing as much posting as I once did at another message board I hope to stay somewhat active here.

It's been about eight years since I last played a lunar game, and I was thinking of maybe playing it again. While I have no desire to purchase a PSP it's nice to Lunar still going strong. Now all I have to to do is get a working ps2... well eventually I hope to come across one.

I hope to see some familar faces from the other message board that I posted at and look forward to meeting some new faces here.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Hello

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board. I hope you stick around - this is one of the good things about the remake. It not only snags some new people along the way, but it also gets the attention of people who once played and liked the earlier versions. Glad you were riled up. :D
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Good to have you on board. :mrgreen: Was the other board you posted on the one at L:EB, by any chance? I used to post there.
「まあいいけど。」

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome! *gives Arya a welcome cookie*

It's nice to see people coming back to Lunar. ^_^

Arya
Lann Fisherman

Post by Arya »

Shiva Indis wrote:Good to have you on board. :mrgreen: Was the other board you posted on the one at L:EB, by any chance? I used to post there.
You are correct, L:EB was where I use to post. I was there for almost the entirety of the site except that I joined a few months after they started. I posted there daily and after Suzanne left I stepped in to help out Kris with the site and message board, since Kris did not have much time during that time period. My name there was DragonMaster. It's nice to see a familiar face still around. Although it has been some time I do remember you there Shiva.

Thanks for the welcome Sonic and Dark_Fairy.

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Arya Stark of Winterfell? Or is it not a reference?

Regardless, welcome, welcome! I don't suppose you've ever posted on Xenogears or 16-bit Sega forums?

Arya
Lann Fisherman

Post by Arya »

Vyse of Arcadia wrote:Arya Stark of Winterfell? Or is it not a reference?
You are correct. Winter is coming. I'm looking forward to the HBO series when it comes out. Glad to see a GRRM fan out there.