I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Post by AlexHiro4 »

It's been WAY too long guys! My life has been pretty crazy this past year or so. I've thought about posting on here again for quite some time, but just never did. Anyway, I just bought Silver Star Harmony and I'm playing though Lunar yet AGAIN! Ooooh the memories! Anyway, I really missed you guys and I'm going to make a solid effort to start posting again.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Post by MaroonChan »

Welcome back!

Dragon Master Lunar81
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Dragon Master Lunar81 »

Welcome back to the boards. Enjoy Lunar SSH and don't worry if you don't have all the time in the world to post. You do need time to play Lunar too!

Talk to you soon!

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome back!! *gives AlexHiro4 a welcome back cookie*

It's good to see you again! ^_^

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Dragon Master Lunar81 wrote:Welcome back to the boards. Enjoy Lunar SSH and don't worry if you don't have all the time in the world to post. You do need time to play Lunar too!

Talk to you soon!
True! I'm trying to balance my Lunar time with my online stuff and my books. Which is hard. XD

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Dark_Fairy wrote:Welcome back!! *gives AlexHiro4 a welcome back cookie*

It's good to see you again! ^_^
I love how you always give welcome back cookies to people when they come back. Haha. You're pretty cool Dark Fairy.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Everyone deserves cookies, new or returning, because cookies make everyone happy. ^_^

And someone actually called me cool! YAY! I'm actually one of the biggest dorks on the planet, but we can say I'm cool. :mrgreen:

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

No one ever said dorks couldn't be cool. The same goes for nerds and geeks too! Haha.

EliteKiller234
Saith Pirate

Post by EliteKiller234 »

AlexHiro4 wrote:It's been WAY too long guys! My life has been pretty crazy this past year or so. I've thought about posting on here again for quite some time, but just never did. Anyway, I just bought Silver Star Harmony and I'm playing though Lunar yet AGAIN! Ooooh the memories! Anyway, I really missed you guys and I'm going to make a solid effort to start posting again.
Welcome back! ^,^v

I love Lunar Silver Star Story, but I'm having a hard time getting into Lunar Silver Star Harmony. I don't know, probably because I love my classics and want them to be the same lol.
A true gamer plays all!