Hey there! Looking for a chat and a Nall plush

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hey there! Looking for a chat and a Nall plush

Post by Arlia »

Hello,

I'm a big Lunar fan, so it'll be fun for me to join in the conversations if you'll let me. =) I love the first two games, but I can't get into DS. I've also never experienced the Walking School game (I've heard it has other names. @_@ )

Everytime I try looking for a Nall plush, I end up with dead ends from sellers who can't track one down or see links for this site from people who are selling theirs. Well, I wondered if there was one here someplace.

Well, thanks, and I hope to see a lot of you around. =)

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Hey there! Looking for a chat and a Nall plush

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives Arlia a welcome cookie*

I know of a place that can make you a Nall Plushie. It's unofficial, but it works:
http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/lunarblue.html

You can also request a different size of Nall plushie if you don't like the size of the one in the picture. It's also hard to see the Nall in that picture very well, but I can tell you from experience from a plushie I had made from them (not Nall, I had a kid from a game I like made) that their plushies are pretty high quality. It takes awhile for them to make it and it's a little expensive, but it's worth it. My plushie I bought from them cost about $50, which is a WHOLE lot cheaper than what you'd be paying for if you went for an official Nall plushie. The official ones run for hundreds of dollars.

I also just now noticed they have a new Ghaleon on there that wasn't there the last time I looked. I want it now, lol. XP

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Alucard!! And Maria on the signature. I love Castlevania!

That 7' Ruby is just lovely, but I don't really like the other two. I have to admit that the other characters are very well done. (I've seen some pretty crap attempts to make custom plushes.) To be honest, I'm not the biggest stuffed-human fan (not even the early 90s Simpson characters), so I wouldn't know much about it.

I know full well they're expensive. But sometimes you really want something.

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Welcome, welcome! I'm mostly new myself, but I've enjoyed my time here, and I hope you do too.

Curiosity. Arlia as in the village in Star Ocean: The Second Story?

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Hello. =)

Yes, "Arlia" is from Star Ocean. For some reason I quite liked the name; I thought it had a very nice ring.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Always welcome to see a Star Ocean 2 fan.

I have always wanted an official Nall plush, but not as much as some people. The last time I saw one was on Ebay about a year after the PSX release of Lunar 2... I don't even remember the ending price because I didn't even bother watching it.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Arlia wrote:Alucard!! And Maria on the signature. I love Castlevania!

That 7' Ruby is just lovely, but I don't really like the other two. I have to admit that the other characters are very well done. (I've seen some pretty crap attempts to make custom plushes.) To be honest, I'm not the biggest stuffed-human fan (not even the early 90s Simpson characters), so I wouldn't know much about it.

YAY! I love seeing other Castlevania fans! Especially ones that know about and like Lunar! :mrgreen:

I love the Ruby too. I'll eventually get some more of those plushies when I have the money. ^^;

Which, all of this still reminds me that I still need to beat Star Ocean: Second Story. It was an amazing game and I loved it, but I got lost and stuck somewhere in the middle of disk 2. I need to restart it sometime.

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Welcome to the boards! I'm a big 'vania fan as well. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. =)

Still need to decide where to post first. I had something I wanted to make a topic about, but I've forgotten at the moment.

A few of these things have been sold, as it was a hobby I persued in my early teen years and with moving couldn't keep them all, but this is an album of my Castlevania collection:

http://www.videogamemm.com/thehorde/mai ... temId=1677

Most of it is gone now, but I kept the pictures together. It was fun for a while, then I had other things to spend money on. I would still like a Nall plush, however. Heh.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Lol, I wouldn't mind a Nall plush myself. I find myself liking him more now. XD

Anyway welcome!

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Whoa, hey. Nice collection! A shame you had to get rid of some of it.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

That's an awesome collection! It's too bad you had to get rid of a lot of it.

I especially am loving that Castlevania stuff. Unfortunately, all I have in terms of collector's items for Castlevania are pre-order bonuses and almost every Castlevania game released in America. Oh, and a random Alucard figure.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Dark_Fairy wrote:
Arlia wrote:Alucard!! And Maria on the signature. I love Castlevania!

YAY! I love seeing other Castlevania fans! Especially ones that know about and like Lunar! :mrgreen:

I love the Ruby too. I'll eventually get some more of those plushies when I have the money. ^^;

Which, all of this still reminds me that I still need to beat Star Ocean: Second Story. It was an amazing game and I loved it, but I got lost and stuck somewhere in the middle of disk 2. I need to restart it sometime.
If you remember where you got stuck, send me a PM or something, Im an expert at that game XD

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

welcome to the boards! :P

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

ShindoW wrote:If you remember where you got stuck, send me a PM or something, Im an expert at that game XD
I will definitely keep that in mind! I dunno when I'll get back to Star Ocean, but whenever I decide to pick it up again, I'll remember I have a lifeline. ^_^

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Thanks again for the welcomes! =) I need to get to completing Star Ocean. I was very happy when I found it a few years ago cheap at the game store. (I'm a procrastinator. >_>)

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Still looking for a Nall! I can throw down a decent chunk for it, but I need to find one available first!

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Welcome Arlia! Not only do I see you are an SO2 fan, I see you are a Zelda fan as well; I recognize Nayru from Oracle of Ages.

Well I am a fan of SO, Zelda, LUNAR (OF COURSE!), Phantasy Star, Ys, Rayearth, and Slayers among others. Welcome!
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

I enjoy a lot of different types of games. I've seen you necro-posting; yes, this forum isn't very lively. But the sad thing is, there's just no other Lunar communities. Gamefaqs/GameSpot I consider strictly for gameplay stuff.