I may as well introduce myself before I post further ;)

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Lyriel
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I may as well introduce myself before I post further ;)

Post by Lyriel »

Hi there. You can call me Lyriel. It's good to meet y'all. :)

Although I've mentioned it on other threads, I wasn't fortunate enough to experience the wonders of Lunar until SSSC came out in the states, but I have been in love with the series ever since I read about it and saw the ads for TSS back in '93. I'm sure the Lunar series will always be my favorite of the JRPGs.

Out of all the Playstation games I ever owned, SSSC and EBC are the only ones I've managed to keep my original copies in my collection all these years. They have a permanent place on my entertainment center, and I last played through them about six months ago. I also have Lunar Legend... which was passable for the GBA, given the limitations. I don't have a DS, so I have no problem pretending that Dragon Song doesn't exist. ;)

I will be getting SSH Limited Edition, despite not having a PSP right now. Honestly, I never really considered getting a PSP until SSH was announced, so yeah.

But anyway, before I ramble on too much more, I should wrap it up here. I'm glad to be here, and again, it's good to meet other Lunar fans. :)
One must only believe that the Light of Hope will always shine brightly.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: I may as well introduce myself before I post further ;)

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives Lyriel a cookie*

Lunar deserves a special place in anyone's house. ;)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I first played Lunar with SSSC as well, and was first attracted to it by various magazine ads. Welcome!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

Welcome. I think you will enjoy it here. The wealth of knowledge of the Lunar series is impressive and the members are friendly.

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Welcome to Lunar-net! You should feel right at home here! :mrgreen:

Lyriel
Lyton Singer

Post by Lyriel »

Yay cookies! Thanks! ^.^

And thanks for the welcomes! :)
One must only believe that the Light of Hope will always shine brightly.