Hi

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
fates
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hi

Post by fates »

Hello everyone

I'm probably a super noob as I've never actually played all the way through any of the games. I had SSSC on the PS1, but it was stolen before I could finish it (and FFT, and Vagrant Story, and Legend of Mana, and Tekken 3...)

Needless to say when I heard about the PSP version I was excited. It looks so very, very good. Then I found this board and found out that it was also already announced for North American release, and I squealed like a little girl because I missed the game so much.

So I'll probably be lurking/posting in the Silver Star Harmony board the most :)

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Re: Hi

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

*post deleted*

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

BG, you've been told numerous times to keep your piracy talk off the boards. Do it again and you're getting a temp-ban. I don't care what the reasons for it are, but I want it kept off the boards out of respect for the publishers that have supported this site in the past.

Sorry about that, fates. Welcome to the boards!
-G1

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives fates a cookie*

The new PSP remake definitely looks promising! Hopefully you'll finally get to complete one of the greatest RPGs ever! ^_^

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

The PSP remake looks like it'll have all that SSS had and then some. So you'll be able to see all that you missed out on once that's released. Actually, the more I find out about it, the more excited I am--I got a PSP solely for that game. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Welcome!

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Welcome, welcome to the boards! It's good that you are looking forward to and getting excited about the PSP remake. Originally I wasn't too happy about another remake, but as more info. came out, the more and more I became excited. since you are here now, you can also catch up on the whole universe of Lunar games and look at the classics of Lunar like The Silver Star and Eternal Blue for the Sega CD (IMO, the music in TSS was way better than SSSC...except for Wind Nocturne (The Boat Song) ) and also some you may not fully know like Magic School Lunar for the Sega Saturn. Have fun!
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Only track I've heard from the Sega CD version is the battle theme. I did like it.

The SSSC one has soft spot with me know because I had that CD that was bundled with it. Nostalgia angle, I suppose...

I knew about the Magic School game in name only until coming to this site actually. Knew of the others too even... uh, y'know... that one that was the DS. ;)

I originally though Magical School Lunar was like Dragon Quest Monsters was to Dragon Quest, a side game with very different mechanics. But it looks like it was a traditional RPG too... which does catch my interest.

Alos, thanks everyone!

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Hello Fates!!! ^_^
Welcome to the forum.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Theta
Nanza Bandit

Post by Theta »

Welcome.
Dokken does not like chicken, and wants to destroy it. Protect your chicken from Dokken.