Well hi there

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Sonix
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Well hi there

Post by Sonix »

Hi.
I'm Sonix and I come from Slovenia. A small country from Europe.
I really liked the Lunar games so when I saw this site, I had to register :)

Feel free to ask anything ^^

edit: had to edit the name, it was bothering me, sorry >.<
Last edited by Sonix on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Well hi there

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome Sonic! I am Sonic as well.

What's your favorite Sonic game? :D Mine is probably Sonic & Knuckles.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Sonix
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sonix »

Haha. This nick doesn't really have anything to do with Sonic, I got it from dictionary, word Sonic (sound barrier or something like that) and just changed it a little back when I played various games online(on PC).
But I still played some of them... I liked Sonic the Hedgehog 2(for the Sega Mega Drive). Besides this one, I tried newer ones but was dissapointed. Going to try Unleashed for Wii probably.

He is fun playing with on brawl though ^^
"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives a cookie* ^_^

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Welcome to the boards! I may actually go through Slovenia next year on my Europe trip.
-G1

Sonix
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sonix »

Thanks for the welcome.
Really, that sounds cool. Interesting that you might go through Slovenia as well. Where are going to start and end? Well if you come and need a guide around Ljubljana, you know who to ask ;)