WDRPGWD's Brother

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
lauterbrunnen
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

WDRPGWD's Brother

Post by lauterbrunnen »

I've been coming to this website since the beginning but have been viewing with imagined participation through my twin. I'm a lot nicer & not nearly as sarcastic. I'm not as big a fan as I once was but the original 2 lunar games did impact me as a kid. There was just something about those 2 Original games that no other lunar game had. I still live in Vegas but will be moving back east as soon as I can find renters for my condo.

Oh yeah & one more thing, I've been talking to John Truitt the last couple of weeks. He's a nice guy. I told him he had a good following on this website & he said he would check it out. I'll Post the entire phone coversation later. We talked about some interesting stuff though, especially about lunar.

Again, One more thing, If your wondering what Lauterbrunnen is, type It In Google, I'ts Lunar on earth. As well as Clovelly in England & Hintersee bei Ramsau

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: WDRPGWD's Brother

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome! *gives welcome cookie*

Wow, that's amazing you got to talk to John Truitt! Makes me a bit jealous too. :P

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

WD RPG WD has a brother? O_o

Welcome to the forums! Seriously, welcome. As I am sure you already know, we are a nice bunch of people. *kicks Kizyr* Still, safety goggles are recommended *slap G1* and we suggest that you take note of all exits. *catches forums on fire* Enjoy yourself. :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Ya, he's my brother. He used to hang around ACO back in the day before he became too cool for us. :o

And ya, he has been talking to Ghaleon. I think you said your flying out to Redding joe?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Talking to John Truitt? On the telephone?

It just seems... strange to call up this guy, whose work I like, and have normal conversations with him. Not because he isn't a person or anything, but... I guess I just assume that he wouldn't be interested in talking. That's great. :D

Welcome to the board!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I remember you! I used to IM George and it would be you. Joe, isn't it? Man, that was WAY back in the day. Good to have you around, mate!
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sonic# wrote:Talking to John Truitt? On the telephone?

It just seems... strange to call up this guy, whose work I like, and have normal conversations with him.
Haha, I can just see that now.

Hello?
OMG. Is this Ghaleon?
Well, no but I did the voice for...
OMG OMG OMG I had to kick your ass to save luna and Lunar! Where are you? Can't believe you are still around. Didn't you learn last time? Prick.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaahafsdajfk

lauterbrunnen
Meryod Yokel

Post by lauterbrunnen »

Thanks Guys & G1 I do Remember you always popping up in the middle of my screen with that old AOL IM :wink:

I called & left a message the first time & just told him my name & wanted to ask if he was still doing any voice acting. I assumed he wasn't interested but unexpectedly 2 weeks later i was on the golf coarse & my phone rang. Not recognizing the number I just casualy said "ya". Then I heard this familiar voice say "Hi, this is John Truitt you had left me a message a few weeks ago". Sadley I kind of froze. I dont know why because I thought it would be no big deal but it was like hearing a new lunar game all over again. I fumbled my words and uttered "Ugh hi, are y-you John Truitt..................? :shock: I mean the John Truitt Who worked for Working Designs.................?". "Ya I did some work for them a while ago". " .................................... :shock: ........................................................................" No, I wasnt that bad. Ill Try to sum it up without taking away from the coversation. I just started by asking "Are you still voice acting?" "Im doing local radio commercials among other things. I havent done anything in games in a while". "Do you still talk to anyone from Working Designs?" "Ya, You know Ashley Angel is doing his thing in L.A & i live close to" (Names a female voice Actor from lunar 1 so i guess that means Luna). He said something about Victor Ireland Too but it all happend so Fast. "You Know It Was you & the voice actor who played Quark who made lunar 1." "Ya im no sure what happend to that guy". "Honestly, The reason I was calling was too see if you were still interested in spending a couple hours doing some recording as Ghaleon. You have a pretty good following on the lunar website but I Dont Know What Kind of Contract your under. i want pay you $? for your time ". "Ya. thats no problem. My voice is not under contract. I could just say something like ""Hi, Im John Truitt, Voice Of Ghaleon."" Or Something. i know its been a few years. Do you still have the voice in you." "Ya Hes Still There""Well You Could also do the voice but not say your Ghaleon." "Ok, I'll check & see what i can & what I cant say. Didnt you say you had a website?" "I Dont, But Mickey Shannon Does. You Can see his name in the credits of lunar games. Its Lunar-net.com." "Ok Ill Check It out & Do you have an E-Mail address?" "Ya, Ugh (Me realizing how gay this is gonna sound) Its wdrpgwd@yahoo.com "Sorry i know Thats Seams Strange." "Oh....Its No Bother" :shock:

& Theres More But Ill Have To Remember. I just let him know that i was a fan of his and of Lunar. I also asked Him if he thought it was weird that i have all the lunar soundtracks on my I-pod? JK He made me spell out the website just so he knew it. He seemed sincere. I just hope this works out.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

hey, that is seriously very nifty. XD

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I'm interested in hearing how that turns out. But--and please don't take this the wrong way--please make sure it's clear that you're not actually speaking on behalf of LunarNET. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)