I'm new to the boards guys!!!!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I'm new to the boards guys!!!!

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Hey guys! Let me take time to introduce myself. My name's Alan. I've been a fan of Lunar since 1999. I know I'm not "old school" since I don't have the original Sega CD versions of Lunar 1 and 2, but I do have SSSC and EBC. I really have a passionate love for the stories. I don't know what it is really, but any time I play one of those games I get sucked in and don't want to leave. I think it's really great to see that there's such a large community that actually cares about the series. I've never really been able to talk with anyone who really understands how much the world of Lunar means to me and now I think I'll be able to. I know this whole thing sounds really sappy, but I think deep down inside most of you guys still have that same soft spot for Lunar that I do. Anyway, this concludes my first thread topic. Thanks for reading!!!!
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Re: I'm new to the boards guys!!!!

Post by Sadrin »

Oh i know how you feel! I try to talk to my boyfriend about lunar and he just doesnt understand me. IN FACT!!! OMG not sure why i've never said anything about it here but my boyfriend hit another car because he was trying to drive and understand what i was talking about. I was telling him about SSSC!! it was so scary!! nothing bad... just cracked the front bumper of our new car!! and the back of the other driver's bumper. So yeah i NEVER have anyone to talk to about lunar. So i enjoy this place very much. Phew!
Depend On You Changed My Life.

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

At least he was TRYING to listen to you about the game. My girlfriend tunes me out a lot when I talk about Lunar. I don't know why either. She just recently got into RPGs by playing through Final Fantasy 3 on the DS and she's currently playing through Final Fantasy 6 (the BEST FF ever!!!! Woot!!!!) on the GBA. She's seemed really excited about those games, so I wonder why she gets bored when I talk about Lunar? By the way, I checked out your scanned pictures from the MSL strategy guide. They look great. Your boyfriend rocks for buying that guide for you off of Ebay. Anyway, it's nice to meet you Sadrin.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

OOOOOH... FF3 is my fave ff Ever! the DS game was cool, really easy though :( FF3 on nes is soooo hard! I don't understand why its harder for people to get into lunar. I guess its like harry potter? I dont care for him but alot pople do? Lunar is filled with lots of magic, more so than ff. Lunar is made up of alot of backstory while ff tends to be in your face. Oh thanks for the comment on the scans! ^_^ yeah my boyfriend is super spiffy though he doesnt like rpgs! he only likes games that have no story. He just wants to get right into things. BORING! :) but hes still awesome. And its very nice to meet you aswell. :) argh i tend to ramble...
Depend On You Changed My Life.

lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lutomboy »

welcome and have fun
and i feel the same way about the game it was the first RPG i ever played and only 2 have ever come close to betting it

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome to the forums! Lunar, mmmmm.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Hello! Welcome to L-Net! *gives cookie*

Lunar is amazing series. Before Lunar, I wasn't really into RPGs. It wasn't my first RPG, but it was my second RPG ever. None of my friends had even heard of Lunar until I told them about. Of course, they all know now. ^^'

This place is nice because you can talk about Lunar with other people who know what your talking about.