hiya

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Spark
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

hiya

Post by Spark »

Hey hey ^_^ looks my account has finally been activated!

Let's see, you can call me Spark, and for an interesting fact.. um.. I just started playing real video games again after like an eternity of only playing guitar hero. And I just completed Lunar:SSSC for the first time only a few days ago. Talk about exciting!

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Re: hiya

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Welcome to Lunar-Net! Make yourself at home. Just keep your shoes off the furniture, and don't feed Kiz anything off the table, no matter how much he begs.

(I'm digging the Heroes avatar, by the way.)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome to the forums! Glad you finished SSSC, of all the Lunars, that is my favorite one. :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

phyco126 wrote:Welcome to the forums! Glad you finished SSSC, of all the Lunars, that is my favorite one. :)
I prefer TSS :)

Welcome to the boards.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives cookie*

Enjoy your stay and congrats on beating SSSC for the first time. :mrgreen:

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

how did you get into lunar, its seems strange to have just beat it for the first time?

Spark
Meryod Yokel

Post by Spark »

Yeah.. I guess it is kinda strange how things went about. *munches on cookie*

The first Lunar I bought was Eternal Blue Complete back when it was released in.. 2000'ish? I played through that for a bit, and then had a falling out with it for some reason or another (I think I got stuck at a part because I'd always avoid the monsters .. the stupid mistakes of a young kid). But I still really liked the gameplay and story, so I stashed it away for the time being. Some time went by, and then someone told me Lunar Legend came out and I freaked and hurried to pick that one up and completed it in a week or so. Then I vowed to try and get Silver Star Story Complete and beat that one, because a 2 disc playstation version had to have more to it than a gba one, right? So I kept EBC stashed away until I could finally pick up the first one, and it slipped my mind for a few years until I finally found a beat-up version of SSSC in the used section of a local video game store. Then other games came and went, life got crazy and I stopped playing games all together, until just last week or so I finally decided to sit down and play through SSSC. And I loved it, so I came wandering back to here and decided to join up. So yep, that's my Lunar life story. :oops:

Now EBC is the next game I plan to play (and complete it this time around), but the only problem is I'm on vacation and it's not here. So that'll have to wait for a little while I suppose.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

ilovemyguitar wrote:Welcome to Lunar-Net! Make yourself at home. Just keep your shoes off the furniture, and don't feed Kiz anything off the table, no matter how much he begs.
Feed me? Hah! When I want food, I simply demand it.
And if they refuse, I just decimate all who oppose me!
Spark wrote:Yeah.. I guess it is kinda strange how things went about. *munches on cookie*
Yeah that's a pretty weird order to be introduced to the series. But no matter. I'm glad you're having fun with it! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

ilovemyguitar wrote:Just keep your shoes off the furniture, and don't feed Kiz anything off the table, no matter how much he begs.
Nah, it's okay to feed Kizyr. Just don't feed him after midnight.

Man... I'm probably the only one who remembers the Gremlins movie(s), aren't I?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I remember that movie.Now if you wish to make some people feel old, ask them when they remembered Star Wars coming out in theaters, bwa hahahaha.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Kizyr wrote:
ilovemyguitar wrote:Welcome to Lunar-Net! Make yourself at home. Just keep your shoes off the furniture, and don't feed Kiz anything off the table, no matter how much he begs.
Feed me? Hah! When I want food, I simply demand it.
And if they refuse, I just decimate all who oppose me!
Shhh! You'll blow your cover! You almost had everyone fooled that the whole "Architect of Anarchy" thing was just a strange, passing evil demigod. :D