I'm not dead yet!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Phoenix Dragon
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I'm not dead yet!

Post by Phoenix Dragon »

...Er... hi? I'm back from being... dead, for lack of a better word.

I've just been caught up in a lot of things, and coming here was the last thing on my mind.
My brother had to leave his home for six or so months, so his wife had to live here while he was gone because she didn't want to be alone, and I wanted to make sure that she felt at home here, so I didn't even think of going here, really. Okay, so I visited here a few times while that was going on, but all I really did was lurk, so that doesn't count.

I'll try to be more active here, and maybe make my own art topic and post a few pictures in it every now and then. If I'm ever dead again, just remember that things go on in life that prevent people from coming here every now and then.

Can somebody please tell me exactly why I am so drawn to this place?
Insert signature here.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Re: I'm not dead yet!

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Welcome back. That's really cool of you to offer your sister-in-law a place to stay like that. Kudos to you.
Phoenix Dragon wrote:Can somebody please tell me exactly why I am so drawn to this place?
It's my magnetic charm and winning personality. That, and you're probably a bit of a masochist. :-P

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome back.

No, I would say you are so drawn to this place due to all the sexy and shiny things we have. Those emoticons turn me on, rawr. And look, Lucia, she's so shiny!

Main boy turn on.
What you say?
All your hotties, are belong to us.
You know what you doing we launch every Borgan!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I wouldn't worry so much about large absences. I've been here for, what is it now...4 years? Something like that? I often go MONTHS without posting, but I don't really leave. I just don't have anything special to say. I'm still here now and then...just not here here.

The difference between LunarNET and other forums I frequent, to me anyway, is that I usually don't post here unless I have something to actually say. While at other forums it is sort of common practice to just post ad nauseam even when you're not actually saying anything important.

Anyway, welcome back.
- Mike

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

the thread title keeps making me think of the similarly named Richard Pryor stand-up called "i ain't dead yet"

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Man, I've been sleeping through this subforum. :oops:

Anyway, I'm actually new here since your previous appearance, so I'll confine myself to saying "Hi!" and "Anyone who can contribute art like that one Nall pic of yours is a welcome sight returning to any forum I'm on!"