Hello, some; hello again, others!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello, some; hello again, others!

Post by DezoPenguin »

Hi! Some of you know me from the Shrine to Ghaleon forum (Darrell Whitney), while others have been lucky enough to escape me so far! But, after a year of having LunarNET on my Bookmarks, I've decided to hop in and join the forum. Expect me to be very busy for a couple of months a year and a complete lurker the rest of the while.

But, it's nice to meet all of you potential targets of my persistent begging to go read my fanfiction...er, "new friends," yeah, that's it! :D

Now...must go do something about that nonexistent avatar... :wink:

Darrell

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

The Master of Mayhem welcomes you to the Evil Lunar Threads! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Don't mind Kizyr, he's a little off his knocker since the big guy left for a vacation. I'm Phyco126, long time resident of this place. I keep everyone sane, I hold this place together. Without me, this whole place would go under. It's the truth.

=P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome!

I've seen you at the Shine to Ghaleon before. I've been lurking at the Shine to Ghaleon LONG before I even joined LunarNet (And yet I've never joined the Shine to Ghaleon. I need to do that at some point).

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Hi, Darrell! I remember you quite well from my extremely infrequent visits to the Shrine. I'm not much of a fanfic fan, but I remember reading a short comic sketch of Lord Leo by you years ago that was enjoyable.

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Thanks for the welcome! I give it...oh, a week or so before I start desperately pimping Crimson Hope. :wink: