This seems like a nice place

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
BattleMedic
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

This seems like a nice place

Post by BattleMedic »

I've been lurking around as a guest for a while now (just before the character tournament), and I figured it's about time that I register. I would do a proper introduction, with pie and all, but with my lack of pie reserves, all I can do is pass out pie crusts. With that said, Hello everyone!

(And yes, during the character tournament, I was the one voting for the unpopular characters, without them, the lunar games just wouldn't be the same, they needed some love too)
To have no fear, you must know fear.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

Hello one who lurks in the shadows. Say, that almost sounds like a stalker, wait, are you a stalker?
Today is two days before the day after tomorrow.

BattleMedic
Student of Vane

Post by BattleMedic »

I try not to be, I wanted to make sure that it's a nice community here. That and I got lazy.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

As long as you voted for Nall, then we're on good terms. :lol: *Nibbles pie crust* Anyway, welcome to the boards! It usually is pretty nice here, so long as we keep shunning Phyco.

Speaking of which, don't talk to Phyco. And never under any circumstances should you accept anything from him, say for example friendship rings.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

*shoves the Diva out of the way* Hello there, I'm Phyco126, your resident Dragonmaster, Jedi Master, Bunnymaster, and all around psycotic person. I decided not to buy anymore friendship rings, so I only have a few left, therefore you don't get none. Nyeh. However, you can have you petty life, for I have more important things, like save Lnet from Kizyr, his underling G1, and from the other imperials around here.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

*Hits Phyco on the head with the metal rolling pin from Kazie the white bunny*
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DragonmasterAndy »

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Play nice, children, or you'll scare our newcomer away! :lol:

I'm DragonmasterAndy, but you can just call me Andy. I'm the returned metalhead and I major in sarcasm. :lol:

BattleMedic
Student of Vane

Post by BattleMedic »

DragonmasterAndy wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Play nice, children, or you'll scare our newcomer away! :lol:
I don't think I will be scared away unless everyone suddenly became jerks and typed in leet.

DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest

Typed in "leet". :lol:

How ridiculous it is when people do that. I can't stand it, and it makes me want to kill kittens.

.....okay, not really, but you get the point.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Meh, leet is annoying but I use it now and then as a joke. I'm more adapt at being able to read it than typing it though (I'm very profecent in reading it too)

DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest

As a joke, it's different. People that seriously type that way piss me off. It's like they think that they're SUPPOSED to be retarded on the internet.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

i hate slang, cause have the time you don't understand what there saying. It really pisses me off. Which comes back to my goal in life, to take all the really stupid(not the handicapped) and kill them. For example, when a 27 year old college student asks me what are glaciers and then didn't realize that actually exist, i just wana kill someone.
Today is two days before the day after tomorrow.

Indignation22
Saith Pirate

Post by Indignation22 »

Uhm, hello people.... I actually have a similar situation. I visited the boards several times, but just registered. I figured It would be better to intoduce myself here than to make a new thread... but whatever. Anyway... Hello
"The French propose to fight us with their ideals of bravery, chivalry and fraternity, which we will counter with the German realities of infantry, cavalry, and artillery."
Xbox 360 tag- Indignation22

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Well then! Welcome to you too! :D I've already given my disclaimer about Phyco, so you know he's nothing but trouble, and not to go anywhere within a 50 mile radius of him.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have a great time here with all of the craziness that has erupted!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

*sticks tongue out at the Diva*

Welcome!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Hey, you're in the same location as I am!

Welcome!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time