hey peoples ;)

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Tyraxis
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

hey peoples ;)

Post by Tyraxis »

how very cool that there's a community appreciation for this game. while it saddens me that WD's closed their doors, i have hope that one day some smart business person will breathe life into this wonderful game again :)

as for myself, i'm BORING :D heh... 27 (yes, i got hooked when i was 13 when oldschool lunar came out on the sega CD... that was a while ago huh?) i work for the hennepin county gov't in minneapolis, mn. it's not the most exciting job, but it helps ppl in need, and that's cool :) spare time, when i have it, i read a lot (currently the conan series by robert howard). otherwise i'm gaming, doing parkour, brazillian jiu-jitsu, hanging out w/ my buddies, or relaxin' in general. i don't watch much tv, but i'm REALLY into the show LOST :D

on a lunar note, i know there's a guy on the forums here trying to start up a lunar mmo. i don't see any recent updates as to any progress with this, and the website doesn't really show a lot at this point. i was wondering if there were any updates? ^_^
i came to kick ass and chew bubblegum. and i'm all out of bubblegum...

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hmmmm, another fan to add to my collection of... fans.

Errrhm, welcome!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

George works on the Lunar game when he has time, which he may not have much of right now. It's been on and off for several years now. When he has something to say about it he'll post.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

Patience is virtue. Glad to see somebody else who does Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.