Im back...

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
punkabof1
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Im back...

Post by punkabof1 »

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg LUNAR SCREEN SHOTSSSSSSS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The shots are awsome but one thing whos Glen? I seriously can wait for it tho.

Any who...
I was gone because i moved and my dsl was not set up. I was using dial up for the time, how can you people stand it? I was not posting because when i tried it just got an error so i just gave up. Well finaly its working.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Heh, this was kind of a funny juxtaposition:

"I was gone because i moved and my dsl was not set up. I was using dial up for the time, how can you people stand it?"

"Never take anything for granted, cause once its gone you realize what it meant to you."

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Ah, I'm on dial-up for the whole summer. You're right, it is slower. I've certainly had to limit my internet activities as a result, but it's not too bad for me. I can tolerate high load times though, partially thanks to owning a computer that had load times that were minutes long. Chrono Trigger for the PS1 posed no problem at all, with its couple of seconds of pause before battles.

I'm not all that old though, so my ranting about load times like an old-timer is as strange as that juxtaposition. ;) Welcome back, punkabof!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time