Back again. (But for how long?)

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Skylark360
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Back again. (But for how long?)

Post by Skylark360 »

Got a nice three day weekend from Job Corps thanks to President's day. All right, I've got three days to mingle. Where do I start? :P

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Hey man! Welcome back! I was wondering where you went, but I saw you post a few times on Rune's board (I lurk occassionally) so I knew you were still around. Nice to see you back. ^_^
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Heh, Job Corps. I have a friend that went through that (pitstop007 here) so, yeah, cool :P. Welcome back just the same.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome back! This may be naive of me, but what does the Job Corps do?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Skylark360
Student of Vane

Post by Skylark360 »

Job Corps teaches one proper job ettiquet and traing for the trade you want to pursue. You learn how to create a resume and learn some interview skills as well. You can even get your High School diploma if you wish.

Sadly this may or may not be my last post for a bit as I'm back in Job Corps now. I'll see you guys when I can.