Going to be Out

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Erroneous
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Going to be Out

Post by Erroneous »

I'm going to be out for awhile, I'll pick up on WoL once I get back. I have to straighten my life out per the moment and figure weither to change major's or drop out of college altogether. That and if I will make the sacrifice of moving out of this state so that it be easier on others. I know for sure things will get back on track before August 1st.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Strangevision
Lann Fisherman

Post by Strangevision »

It's sad to see you go, but sometimes a little time off to get your life together is necessary.

There is no greater stress than college. OK, so maybe that's hyperbole but it is very taxing. I am actually in the process of switching majors myself. I'm a Spanish major making the transition to Business Administration. I'm losing credits left and right, having to apply for several different scholarships, and praying that all the money comes through before the fall.

All with dealing with personal problems than ensue after coming out of the closet in the conservative rural South. :P

So, best of luck to you and I hope everything works out.
Mega Magic Flame!

Accepting donations. :)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Wow, sounds like you have a lot to deal with. Best of luck, and I hope things improve for you.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Good! Stay out! :P

No...I'm just kidding. Don't drop out of college! You're a really smart, kid. Stick with it and it'll turn out. :)
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

Good luck with everything!