Sad day

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Sad day

Post by S.ninja »

I lost my lunar posters and my ghalion puppet in a move can't replace the poster! if anyone knows where I can get the ones from the guide books mail in or of anyone has extra they are willing to sell let me know. they where my prize peaces of my collection

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Sad day

Post by Sonic# »

I'm sorry to hear that! I don't have an extra, but I hope one turns up soon.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

That's terrible! D: Unfortunately I do not have any of those things in my collection either. However, I have been watching some of the puppets on ebay lately.

Here is one and here is the other one. Both claim to be NIB. Feel free to jump at them if you want to, I've decided to hold off on them. ^_^

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hm... I don't have extra posters (actually for that matter I don't collect the posters, so I just have like two to begin with), but I'm curious: which of the posters did you have? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

You lost your Ghaleon puppet? That's....That's so sad :( I hope you're able to get another one.
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

ShadowAce
Student of Vane

Post by ShadowAce »

I feel your pain. I know the original post is old but I recently lost all my Lunar-related stuff, myself. Couldn't keep up payments on the storage unit, so my Nall plush (along with my Lunar 2 Sega CD guide and I believe my Lunar 2 Hardcover guide as well) and Dragon Quest plushies with countless other items, gone. It sucks. :( Hopefully you'll be able to get some of your stuff back!

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Wow you guys, that is very sad. I came close to losing the contents of a storage unit a few years back and that was plenty stressful enough without the actual loss.

While not remotely as sad as losing all my goodies, I sometimes mount futile efforts to find my lost set of those little figure keychains. I haven't seen them in years. I was proud to own them, but after a decade I have to conclude that I don't own them anymore.
「まあいいけど。」