Member Pictures 2

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

Well, that promotion is a nice one, I do hope it helps :) (and no internet explains why I haven't seen you on AIM either :P)

Speaking of that Borgan Bromide, I remember my hornball younger cousin's reaction. He had already seen the other bromides (like Jeans and Lemina's bath scene.) The convo went like this :D

Me: And now this one, this one has boobies in it!
Him: Really? Ah yeah! Show me!
Me: Okay, you're really going to love it.
Him: Show me already!
*shows him it*
Him: MY EYES! YOU ROTTEN #$#*$#&$# ! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!
Me: *dies laughing*

Of course, he was like, 11 or 12 at the time :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

ImageKiz, nice suits ;) Mickey when are we going to get a picture?! BTW here is a new one of me from this school year...and for the record the reason why I've kind of stopped posting on Lunar-NET is because I can no longer type in the boxes...I am actually typing this in an IM box as we speak and then I copy and past what I say into the Lunar-NET box, it's really annoying
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

I've avoided posting in this thread mainly out of laziness. But today I think I'll post because I have found what is quite possibly the worst picture of me ever taken. See, you guys have this member picture thing all wrong. You should post a really bad picture of you. Then when a really good one pops up, you can post that and everybody will think you look amazing ;)

By the way, that isn't anger on my face. That's concentration :P I just look really mad in that picture despite that I'm almost always having a good time while performing
-Rich-

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

MiaOne wrote:I am actually typing this in an IM box as we speak and then I copy and past what I say into the Lunar-NET box, it's really annoying

Really? What's the problem?

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

Woo... long time no post. But this past weekend I went with my b/f to the big Milwaukee mall and we went in costume. For no reason =D
I went as Chii/Freya and my b/f went in his Ren Faire outfit
muah ahahaha...
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Nice book Alayna. :P
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Ooh, very cute. For both Alayna and Julie.
And Alayna's getting looks from those other two girls. They're just jealous. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

So it is only the two of us, eh? I feel a flashback of teenage dramas coming on - Always only two of us and they inadvertently get paired up because, well...there isn't anybody else to choose from. (That, or they suddenly switch teams out of the blue. That's always fun. ) You're stuck with me, it seems.

Well, you'll have to debate this with Asmodean. He's my wife. He's not gay. But he's my wife, nonetheless. Or at least he CLAIMS to be. But I don't get any of the benefits, you know?

.....and Julie, I love you! You're so adorable!

::snatches up Julie, puts her back in the crystal orb, giggles madly and rides off on his black horse::
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

-Tim Rice, from the song "Anthem" in the musical Chess

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

Kizyr wrote:Ooh, very cute. For both Alayna and Julie.

As long as it didn't refer to me. Sometimes it's good to be excluded ;)
-Rich-

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Heh. Ancient looking clothing can...flatter one's physique better then modern stuff. Case in point above.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sometimes I would rather wear clothing from looooooooong ago. Don't know why, but modern clothing doesn't seem too comfortable.

Eric, of course you don't get benifits, your married :twisted:

Alayna looks like that elf queen in LotR: FotR

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Luckily we don't leave in the whalebones and corsets and tight fitting stuff. :D

Though... I've always wanted to dress like a colonial person. The bottom half, at least, doesn't look that different than a baseball uniform. ^_^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Pisces wrote:
So it is only the two of us, eh? I feel a flashback of teenage dramas coming on - Always only two of us and they inadvertently get paired up because, well...there isn't anybody else to choose from. (That, or they suddenly switch teams out of the blue. That's always fun. ) You're stuck with me, it seems.

Well, you'll have to debate this with Asmodean. He's my wife. He's not gay. But he's my wife, nonetheless. Or at least he CLAIMS to be. But I don't get any of the benefits, you know?

.....and Julie, I love you! You're so adorable!

::snatches up Julie, puts her back in the crystal orb, giggles madly and rides off on his black horse::

That's what you get for hittin' on me!! Of course I'm your wife!! AND YOU GET BENEFITS!! I told you I would bake you muffins and cookies! AND I sent you that CD way back when! There's a perk! I've only received a letter from you! How can a wife feel loved when her husband doesn't buy him anythin' pretty! I cook and I clean and for what?!
:: sob sob ::
:: insert drama ::
:: sob sob ::

And besides our marriage is now legal in Mass, and I live there, so it is indeed legit! Just ignore the fact that I have many other wives. I don't put out to them either! I have a reputation and all.

NEW PICTURE!!

No one said it had to be my face!! And for the record... It's a size 13... WIDE!!
ImageImageImage

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

You know what they say about men and big feet? :P

Big Shoes :wink:

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Insydius wrote:You know what they say about men and big feet? :P

They walk funny and are prone to tripping over themselves?
- Mike

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I have 8 1/2 wide feet :)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

No one said it had to be my face!! And for the record... It's a size 13... WIDE!!

I have size 13 too! I'll ignore the wide part. :P You ever have trouble finding good shoes too?
-G1

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I'm only a 12w. >_> Give me a few years and I'll catch up to you two! You'll see! :twisted:
- Mike

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I'm a size 11. Let's all test this theory of men with big feet. First I'll take a picture of my foot, then a picture of my... oh wait... that would be violating so many rules it's not even funny :shock::P:lol:

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Size 12, personally.

...Hmm.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.