Ah frig my signature broke.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Jenner
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ah frig my signature broke.

Post by Jenner »

Oh man, I really enjoyed that gif of an anime girl biting the other anime girl on the boob. Someone help me find it again because I don't have it saved on my comp.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Ah frig my signature broke.

Post by Kizyr »

Jenner wrote:Oh man, I really enjoyed that gif of an anime girl biting the other anime girl on the boob. Someone help me find it again because I don't have it saved on my comp.
...what was it from? Didn't someone several years ago on these boards identify the source of it? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

I don't remember and I can't find it again. It may be gone for good because it's no longer saved on my computer. :(

...I loved that signature.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I miss it. If I ever see it again, I'll let you know. You could try descriptive image searches on a number of services (like imgur) if you haven't yet.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

https://web.archive.org/web/20120528232 ... 9&start=20

Check the second post. You're welcome. :P

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Dark_Fairy, you got there just before I did. The Wayback Machine is fantastic. Here are imgur links for the images:

http://imgur.com/SGRmtYv

http://imgur.com/aFRwl1s

The requisite "this is a really awesome tool and you should support it" message.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

You both are the best. :D
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.