Merry Christmas

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Merry Christmas

Post by Sonic# »

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your days go well!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Werefrog »

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone enjoyed the day!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Bah! Humbug!

...I mean Merry Christmas!

And Happy LunarNET Anniversary!! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Merry Christmas! :)
-Nobi

JonOU812
Red Dragon Priest

Post by JonOU812 »

Merry belated Christmas! And what did Santa (aka your Parents/S.O/Friends/Family) get you?
Check Out My Youtube Channel: YOUTUBE
Follow Me on Twitter: TWITTER
Watch Me Stream: TWITCH

Zero
Student of Vane

Post by Zero »

Late, but, Merry Christmas guys! Or at this point Happy New Year!
I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

My presents were pretty much practical this year. Got an immersion blender so that I can make soups and sauces more easily with lower probability of burning myself and a sweater from my mom, Starbucks gift cards from my sister and dad (which bothers me a little because i spent significant thought and effort on both of their gifts, including going to two different stores on two different days to find a suitable gift for my dad, only to receive gifts that required no effort or thought. I know it shouldn't bother me but here I am. Just decided that from now on I will just get them gift cards since they obviously have zero interest in coming up with thoughtful gifts for me. Passive aggressive? Yeah.), and a Chipotle gift card from my grandma.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Late Merry Christmas, guys! :3

I honestly didn't get super exciting things. I got money and shoes from my mom and dad, which is good cause I really needed new shoes. Money, a Doctor Who blanket, and a pair of pajamas from my sister and brother-in-law. A check from my grandma. And two of my friends made me random things. Then one of my friends got me two shirts and a Pokemon plush.