I still love you guys!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I still love you guys!

Post by NallOne »

Hi. It's me. NallOne. No not that NallOne. The second one. No, not that on- wha? Yes, there were two...

It's been like two years since my last visit here. Three years between that visit and the one before. I came back quicker this time! I recently got a PS3 (I'm a generation behind and THAT'S JUST FINE! ... ;_;) and dusted off some old Playstation games after becoming bored with the new games way too fast. Of course Lunar was the first game I popped in.

Felt like visiting an old friend.

That reminded me of other old friends.

So hi everyone. How's lives? I still love you guys. <3

Oh bother, my sig broke. They don't make internets like they used to....
- Mike

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: I still love you guys!

Post by Sonic# »

Hi Mike from Image! It's good to see you back around! ;)

I'm good. Finishing up a degree and working. I post when I can manage it. I still play games and even JRPGs, though of slightly less regularity. When I don't play them, I typically play either goofy games or strategy games. And I consider FPSes to be worth it only when they're goofy in some way.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

brit
White Dragon Knight

Re: I still love you guys!

Post by brit »

Welcome back. :)
I know how you feel being a generation behind, I am too! :P

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero