Are we all getting chipped in 2013?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Undine
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Are we all getting chipped in 2013?

Post by Undine »

Actually, I did have to restrain myself from buying a bag of Lays Sour Cream and Onion chips today. I knew what would happen if I did.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

The Frito Borg give you the weirdest Borg.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Undine wrote:Actually, I did have to restrain myself from buying a bag of Lays Sour Cream and Onion chips today. I knew what would happen if I did.
Yes, you'd be chipped! :shock:
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

Not sure if this is a serious question but I thought I'd give you my 2 cents on it.

NOPE

I don't understand why some people believe this stuff. I think honestly it feeds into a Christian fear of a new world order. This would be the reason why people are hesitant to discount it so quickly.

I can't ever see the US government being able to force someone to get an implant on their body. But that being said, I believe it is right around the corner. Queue meniacal laugh

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Very funny. :shock:
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray