A Thank You to all of Coley Lou's friends.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Wanda
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

A Thank You to all of Coley Lou's friends.

Post by Wanda »

I wanted to thank all of Nicole's friends and others who didn't know her as well, for all the kind and tender words that were expressed and posted on her favorite site.
Each and every post about her deeply touched my heart...as well as Coley's heart I'm sure. I know I've read all of them over a hundred times.
All of your post were like a warm blanket of great comfort and care. I could clearly see and feel why Nicole loved all of you and everything pertaining to LUNAR NET.
Eric (Pisces) spoke wonderful words at Nicoles funeral on behalf of this wonderful site LUNAR NET.
Eric spoke such amazing and wonderful words of Nicole. There were over 250 people who signed her book.
His words were so beautiful and expressed with the greatest details of Nicole (Coley), that those who didn't really know her, definatly felt they did know her now. He was so right when he said she had so many roots that reached out to so many wonderful people. Eric was a great love of Nicole's and he allways will be. I believe Eric was and allways will be the greatest thing that has ever been in her life and after life.
I also want to thank you for that wonderful page you have dedicated to her Cosplay. She so loved Cosplay. I think sometimes more than life itself! I printed pages of the site dedicated to her and brought them to her services for all others who wanted to share in her love for Cosplay and LUNAR. I could tell it brought alot of smiles and comfort.
Most people in Nicoles life had no idea how involved and dedicated to Anime as she was. They all now know. :)
Her funeral expenses were completly covered by all the kind and generous contributions on behalf of her Memorial. It was quite overwhelming and amazing. Contributions are still coming in along with a fundraiser that will be taking place in the middle of september for her stone. Eric and I are making sure her favorite Anime character "Arashi"
will be on her stone. We know Coley would love that very much.
I would also like to say how lucky I was as a mother to have Nicole as a daughter. She was the easiest ...silliest...and tender child any mother would want to have...and I have her. I've allways known someone upstairs has allways been on my side and blessed me with this angel for a child. And I will allways be blessed with her as my angel for eternity.
I will allways miss her, as well as know, I allways have her with me.
Once again Thank you all.
Nicole's (Coley Lou's) Mother

Wanda

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Wanda, I'm so glad that you've had Eric to help you through this...and vice versa. Thank you very much for posting here. You wouldn't have seen my post as it was on a hidden board, but I'm glad that you took comfort from what you read here.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Thank you.

Eric intended to reflect everyone's comments at her funeral, and so I'm sure he said that which reflected my own feelings. I don't like expressing them in text, but I did what I could. The little that I could, anyhow.

Thank you very much for your comments. We all did love Nicole very, very much. And I don't think there's any way I can accurately convey how much we miss her. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

DarkHUcaseal
Meryod Yokel

Post by DarkHUcaseal »

Kizyr wrote:Thank you.

Eric intended to reflect everyone's comments at her funeral, and so I'm sure he said that which reflected my own feelings. I don't like expressing them in text, but I did what I could. The little that I could, anyhow.

Thank you very much for your comments. We all did love Nicole very, very much. And I don't think there's any way I can accurately convey how much we miss her. KF

Amen to that.

I can't say I did love her though. I still hold her in my heart as one of the nice people in the world, and prefer to think that she's in a better place, decorating it with Arashi and things for us, waiting for when we finally go there too.

Of course..I'll bring her a moomba doll when I finally get there. I'm sure she'd like it. ^^