Support Meg's Book!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Support Meg's Book!

Post by Sonic# »

She's got a lot of support so far. When I do my budget for traveling, I'll see what I can pitch in. ^_^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Thanks for letting us know! I'm not familiar with the project, but I'm happy to support Meg's art. ^_^

meg
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by meg »

aww! thanks guys. alunissage, i think you'll like it. it's all fantasy and stuff. people here like the fantasy, right?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, the story does sound like the sort of thing I'd like. Was too tired last night to check further than the Kickstarter page but I hope to get to it soon. Or could wait for the book itself, I guess. =)