Catgirl Cosplay! Just wanted to share!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Catgirl Cosplay! Just wanted to share!

Post by chiiruchan »

I went to Nekocon this past weekend.... and this was my costume. I lost about 30 lbs to get back into it. :D It had a great tail... but my boyfriend didn't get it in the picture. Fooey.... I had a giant red bow on the back of my head. You can only see a corner of it. I had a lot of people take pics of the costume... I think it might have been the ears and tail. The tail was really long and wire. It also didn't dangle wrong because a big box at the top that kept it like a real cat tail. It was made out of nice plush material. :) The accessories made the outfit!!!

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Re: Catgirl Cosplay! Just wanted to share!

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Hope you had fun at Nekocon! What did you do there besides roam the halls as a cat girl? :wink: You'll have to take pictures with the tail next time! The big bell is super cute. It must have been fun getting your picture taken. I only cosplayed once forever ago, but I remember how exciting it was when people would come up and ask for a picture. :3 I think I'll have to cosplay again sometime. x3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

What did you cosplay, LuNaRtIc? Just curious!! ^_^

I just ordered a purple medieval dress that will fit my body shape much better. o-o The one I wore at Neko was so pin straight... not right... blah! LOL! But I wasn't very savvy with the clothing style either. Now I know more about the looks. :P Plus when was a costume from a Halloween store 100% accurate? They charge a ton and use as little and as cheap fabric as possible!!! O_O

It took me forever to learn to spell medieval right... lol.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I went as Kairi from the first Kingdom Hearts! My sister was Sora and her friend was Riku. It was really exciting because it was April 2003 when we went. Kingdom Hearts was just released, and there weren't any other KH cosplayers at the con. Everyone wanted pictures! We were stopped constantly. :)

You'll have to post a picture of you in the dress! You're lucky to have such a find in a Halloween store! :3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

:shock: ARG! The dress I found on ebay to replace the Halloween medieval one didn't fit when I got it cause the arms weren't elastic. :cry: It was 4x but my arms are huge... crap!!

I think I might be able to get a pal to alter it.... not sure yet.... the velvet is stretchy... I might get her to take the gold band out....

:P LuNaRtIc, I can't show pics of it now.... I am making grama breakfast in a few minutes... remind me to do it. >_<