All new members read!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

All new members read!

Post by GhaleonOne »

http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewforum.php?f=1

Those are the rules of the boards. I've noticed a lot of things the past week or so, and felt this needed to be brought to everyone's attention.

First major point:

Obey the admins. Your admins include Kizyr, Sonic, Pisces and Undine. I don't want to see any sassing, sarcastic attitudes or anything of the like towards these admins. If I see it, you will be warned, and if it continues, eventually banned. I personally don't consider myself a moderator and generally leave it up to Kiz and the rest to take care of moderating the boards, but from time to time will also play the role of admin if it's something I see and can stop quickly.

Second point:

The inappropriate comments and suggestive talk as of late has been quite a bit higher than normal. There are people as young as 13 allowed on these boards. Cursing, too much sexual innuendo's, etc. needs to be toned down a bit. I'm not saying the joking around and having fun with each other is prohibited, but there's been a few points lately that have gone past the level of tasteful. No one specific person is being warned for any of this, nor is any one person responsible (in fact, at least 4-5 people have taken it a bit far as of late, which is a main reason for this post). Please slow it down a bit. Have fun, but understand that there are some younger folk on the boards.

Final points:

Lots of people are reviving 2-3 month old threads. This is generally frowned upon. If you REALLY have something to say about a previous post, and can add new discussion to it, then reviving a dead topic after 2-3 months is okay as long as it isn't done often. However, seeing someone come in and revive 3-4 old topics in a 10 minute period with one-liners and useless posting is not acceptable. Finally, NO ROM/WAREZ/ILLEGAL ANYTHING TALK. This cannot be stressed enough.

Again, all newer members would be advised on reading the rules of the boards, as all members are held responsible for them, whether they've read them or not.

http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewforum.php?f=1
-G1

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I hope my thread in the DS forum isn't under the first category.. Is it?

I wasn't the one who brought up the Boob smack spell! ::eyes phycho:: :?

Post by Guest »

Ahh fiddle sticks i'm in the final notes.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

WD RPG WD wrote:I wasn't the one who brought up the Boob smack spell! ::eyes phycho:: :?

Hey, I was just saying that I couldn't imagine that happening....

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I wonder what would happen if that attack were used on a Nipple Yanker.

*flees*

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

O_o Well, I must say, I never expected that. That could account for the 57 and ahalf feet of snow we got O_o

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Hey, I didn't make up that monster's name. And I have a slight weakness for puns that occasionally gets the better of my usual taste. I was all set to say something else which I've now forgotten when I thought of that.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Aww, for the first portion there about Admins, I thought it was saying

"I don't want to see any sassing, sarcastic attitudes or anything of the like from Admins towards fellow board members."

But alas, it was "anything of the like towards these admins." Not that the board admins wouldn't know better than to make others on the board feel like crap I suppose.

And yeah, sorry for the ROM talk that I've done here in two different topics I beleive. I was a bad bad boy :twisted:

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

After reading the comments above, I think it's safe to say I'm quite the angel on these boards.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I BELIEVE he said stop with the sarcasm.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Allunissage, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say. :lol:

I didn't mean to try and turn this into a lite topic because it's important for new members to know the rules but I think also that these boards have been about the most mature and classy place that I visit so I, uh... sorry G1. :x

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Also, G1 is generally more lenient. I'm the evil one.

Nah, it's all good. But seriously, I don't want us to have to start banning or even temp-banning folks. There's a lot to discuss without using overt sexuality or trying to find pirated games; most everything is fair game. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Undine
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Undine »

Aw, G1, you said "sass." You're adorable.