Upgrades

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Erroneous
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Upgrades

Post by Erroneous »

This Buliten Board System's sessions should be fixed now, previously there had been reports of people loosing all their new topic flags or getting post does not exist messages. Problem was that the sessions would expire quickly due to incorrect domain name, www. does make a difference and I had over looked it obviously. However if anyone still experiences any problems do so contact me either Private Message or replying here.

Also note the whole site will be under going some major upgrades and thus you may experience some error outputs while the uploading time occurs.

I apoligize me overdue absense in working here on this site, but things should be good for awhile and I will get back into developing the Roleplay known as World Of Lunar, corny name but works as a developmental code name for the time being.

< Follow Up >

All major upgrades completed and all additional features set up.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I didn't know where exactly to say this. But, I'm having trouble logging in every time I DO log it. It'll log me, but it won't I won't have access to the boards I'm supposed to have access to and Jessica isn't doing any "new posts" dance and then if I look "Who's Currently Online" I am! But I'm not. So I log in again and this time it lets me except Jessica is still sitting quite still and it is a little irksome. This happens every time. What's my deal?
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

It's cause you're short. The boards don't like short girls...

Just kidding! don't kill me Actually, try clearing your cookies once, and see if it fixes it. It should be fixed now though, and those problems should have gone away with the upgrades.
-G1

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

...Don't test me I've had a really awful day.

Do Macs even have cookies? And if they do, how do I find them?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Cookies are stored by your browser, not by the computer. If you use a web browser, then you store cookies.

For Mozilla, check Tools -> Options -> Privacy, from there you can clear cookies. For Internet Explorer, check Tools -> Internet Options -> General, from there you can delete your cookies. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

She's likely using Safari, not Firefox or IE. Though it should be a menu similiar to that.
-G1

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I'm using Firefox. Thanks. I'll get to clearing them soon.