Aww damnit!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

I watched nearly all of those at some point in my life, even if it was one or two episodes, or more than 1 season. Atom Ant and Wacky races don't sound familiar however, but the rest I have seen. This includes Sonic's tiny list.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I LOVED Masters of the Universe and Mighty Mouse! :-D
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Heh, of all of those I think the only ones I watched were He-Man and GI Joe. I really startled a friend of mine when I identified some of his Joes because he really wouldn't have expected me to know them. A friend of mine who was into anything military (and was also the first anime fan I knew, though I didn't know the word then) watched GI Joe and would refer to us and our classmates by various character names, so I had to watch and find out who was being insulted. Likewise with Robotech and perhaps another I'm forgetting. He-Man (and She-Ra) just happened to be on when I got home from school, though, no particular reason to watch.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Those were the two I watched when I was little. He-Man and GI Joe. After GI Joe, it was the Ninja Turtles. Prior to He-Man, there were a lot of cartoons. Mostly Nickelodean stuff.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

These days I watch Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. That catches me up on all the old cartoons I missed. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Kizyr wrote:These days I watch Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. That catches me up on all the old cartoons I missed. KF

....OMG I LOVE HARVEY BIRDMAN!!!! And I love you for loving it.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Insydius wrote:
Sonic# wrote:Actually, that's a show that I never watched much of. Koalas and gnomes and thundercats, but ... not that.

How about Super Friends, Jabberjaw, Johnny Quest, GI Joe, Mighty Mouse, Super Mario Bros, Wacky Races, Secret Squirrel, Hong Kong Fowey, Atom Ant,....or my personal favorite.....UNDERDOG!!

With the exception of Atom Ant and Jabber Jaw, I watched all of those at one point. Johnny Quest! And I'm talking about the 60's version especially, though the other versions are cool too. Ooooh... Secret Squirrel... Morocco... there was... Two Stupid Dogs!

And another favorite, Centurions. Though it's been years since I've seen many of these shows. Cartoon Network had to get modern, and I don't have Boomerang, currently.