Winter Olympics 2010!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Winter Olympics 2010!

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

LuNaRtIc wrote:
Kaiya-Sky wrote:I was talking about the womans hockey ^^ then men didn't seem that excited when they won, the pressure is on now for them
*Smacks forehead* AH YES! Of course, of course! I don't know why I didn't think of that. xD Big congratulations on that gold medal win! :3
The pressure is most certainly on for Sunday's game! It's going to be huge! @_@
Ya, the tickets are probably going to be really expensive, my Nana is guessing around $4000 for front row. Its going to be an exciting game!

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

One hour 'til the big show down! I'm already crazy nervous/excited!! @_@
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Olympics end tomorrow. Regularly scheduled programming begins tomorrow. (Honestly, though, there are 6 shows that I care about on network television at all. 3 hours out of 105 primetime hours (5 networks X 7 days a week X 3 hours of primetime per night). Not doing so well networks.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Talk about an exciting game! That was crazy last night! @_@
I think Ryan Miller is my new hero. <33 Haha! :)
Closing ceremonies were fun too, I'm a little bummed that it's all over though. Oh Olympics, how I love you. :cry:

Mickey.
You, me, Vancouver.
Now.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Mickey.
You, me, Vancouver.
Now.
I'll go instead. I'm kind of heading in that direction anyhow. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Talk about an exciting game! That was crazy last night! @_@
I think Ryan Miller is my new hero. <33 Haha! :)
Closing ceremonies were fun too, I'm a little bummed that it's all over though. Oh Olympics, how I love you. :cry:

Mickey.
You, me, Vancouver.
Now.
I have always been a Miller fan. I missed the whole game due to work and walked in with 1 minute remaining to see Parise score. Pretty bummed we lost though. I dislike Crosby. :x

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Kizyr wrote:
You, me, Vancouver.
Now.
I don't care who comes along, let's just go already! D:
WD RPG WD wrote:I have always been a Miller fan. I missed the whole game due to work and walked in with 1 minute remaining to see Parise score. Pretty bummed we lost though. I dislike Crosby. :x
Being from Michigan, I'm a Red Wings gal, so I haven't seen Miller play a whole lot before the Olympics. I'm really happy to know he's a Michigan native though! Even more so, his goalie mask for the Olympics was made right here in my hometown. I thought that was pretty cool. :D At any rate, I'll be paying more attention to the Buffalo Sabres this NHL season. ;3
Oh, and don't get me started on Crosby. I was disgusted he got that winning goal. It could've been any other Canadian player and I would've been fine with it, but not Crosby. Gag. X_x
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Talk about an exciting game! That was crazy last night! @_@
Ya it was an exciting game and really close, i like that it went into over time, it made it more suspenseful, it was a good game.
My Nana was hoping for Canada to loose to the woman would have gold and the men will have silver, since they want to get rid of womans hockey

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

You, me, Vancouver.
Now.
Ohhhh, I like it when you're so demanding! :P

Seriously though, I'll know more about what I can do on vacations sometime next month. When were you thinking of going?
-G1

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

LuNaRtIc wrote:
Kizyr wrote:
You, me, Vancouver.
Now.
I don't care who comes along, let's just go already! D:
WD RPG WD wrote:I have always been a Miller fan. I missed the whole game due to work and walked in with 1 minute remaining to see Parise score. Pretty bummed we lost though. I dislike Crosby. :x
Being from Michigan, I'm a Red Wings gal, so I haven't seen Miller play a whole lot before the Olympics. I'm really happy to know he's a Michigan native though! Even more so, his goalie mask for the Olympics was made right here in my hometown. I thought that was pretty cool. :D At any rate, I'll be paying more attention to the Buffalo Sabres this NHL season. ;3
Oh, and don't get me started on Crosby. I was disgusted he got that winning goal. It could've been any other Canadian player and I would've been fine with it, but not Crosby. Gag. X_x
Don't get ME started on Crosby. Crosby and the Pens eliminated the Caps last year... I'm sick of the whole Crosby VS. Ovechkin stuff here. -_-