How is everyone?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Rego
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Rego »

Don't sell your uterus, make them grow there own. That way they can go through puberty fromt he start and not already half way through.

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

...and just think, before today I never would've known that asking "how's everyone?" could result in the possible sale of a uterus.

What happened!?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Yeah, and before yesterday I would have never thought that menstrual (sp?) cramps could have resulted in a guy flirting with a mod in the middle of an edit war like thing. O_o

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

YAY FOR MY LATENESS!!

I don't have any cramps, but I am Eric's wife. WOO HOO!!

As for me... I'm doin' all right.

I should be the proud owner of house by the end of this month/beginin' of next month! Rawk on!!

Work is okay.

I need more tattoos.

I'm gettin' in shape! Thank you BowFlex! Muscles DO exist on my body!
ImageImageImage

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Spirit Icana wrote:Cut that uterus price in half and sell it to Ghaleon One. He can make a letter bag out of it.

Oh he doesn't need to buy my uterus. He owns every part of my body ;) Huh? Isn't that right Mickey dear? Muahmuahmuah! I wuv you honeybomb!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

MiaOne wrote:
Spirit Icana wrote:Cut that uterus price in half and sell it to Ghaleon One. He can make a letter bag out of it.

Oh he doesn't need to buy my uterus. He owns every part of my body ;) Huh? Isn't that right Mickey dear? Muahmuahmuah! I wuv you honeybomb!

::vomits:: wha...?
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

MiaOne wrote:

What?! Who was it who bought you off of eBay? Well? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Hahahaaaa!!!!! :D I love it when people get their panties all in a twist.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Kizyr wears panties? ;)

And, um, y'all are whack. Not wiggity whack, just regular type. O_o *weirded out*
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Rego
Student of Vane

Post by Rego »

Hey look its the talking cheese ^^

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Sonic# wrote:Kizyr wears panties? ;)

And, um, y'all are whack. Not wiggity whack, just regular type. O_o *weirded out*

Asmodean: Quick! Say somethin' funny like... "I'm wearin' women's underpants!"
Kizyr: I'm...uh... wearin' women's underpants...
Julie: :: scoffs :: Are you?!
Kizyr: I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT!
:: Kizyr's nose extends ::
Asmodean: I think you most certainly am are!!
Julie: WHAT KIND!!
Kizyr: They're... THEY'RE BRIEFS!!
:: Kizyr's nose extends some more ::
Mickey: IT'S A THONG!!
Kizyr: ARE NOT!
:: Kizyr's nose extends some more ::
Mickey: ARE TOO!!
ImageImageImage

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Oh come now Justin, you totally stole that from Shrek 2, you sly dog you. (though just between you and me, thongs are more comfy) :wink:

Rego
Student of Vane

Post by Rego »

eww........

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

^--- what she said! :P
-G1

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

^__ What he said! :P

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Ho ho ho ho! That's rich!

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

phyco126 wrote:Oh come now Justin, you totally stole that from Shrek 2, you sly dog you. (though just between you and me, thongs are more comfy) :wink:

Well as for me, I prefer the whole commando route myself... I KID!!
As for the between you and me... that's call a PM Phyco. HA!

Yes I did steal that didn't I? I love that movie.

GO!! GO!! Your lady needs you!
Today, I repay my debt.
ImageImageImage

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I love that movie too :P I watch that and The Incredibles all the time when I'm at my mother's house.

PM? Never heard of it! HAH!

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Awesome movies. !
I've been losing my mind six ways from Sunday lately, so what better way to find peace than to spout them off on a MB I joined like a month ago?

My friend's been involved in a horrific legal battle to get custody of his kids. Currently they are in the hands of his ex-wife's physically and sexually abusive boyfriend. Two months ago we held a benefit to raise him money for the court battle, and he'll have temporary custody while it goes on, but we're nervous about the outcome because apparently the Mother has more leverage in this type of case.

Another friend just had a baby girl today! She's awesome! Today is also my brother's birthday, and two of his hamsters were born today. Whoa 7/7/05 is some kinda fertility holiday or something. By the time I post this, it may be tomorrow.

I'm still looking for a full-time job, but I landed a nice day job that starts next week.

My family's going to have SERIOUS money issues. We're going off of my mom's income combined with the Social Security entitled to my father who left this world back in 1997. Unfortunately since my mom started a new job and got promoted, we lose most of the social security and have to live on a very small amount of money. To make matters worse, they'll take away $2 for every $1 she makes over a certain amount. That amount isn't very high. When I get another fulltime I can move out and hopefully contribute more since I can barely pay my bills as is.

I had to sign 2 wills for my friend and his wife, as a precautionary measure since she has a heart condition which her family feels the need to aggrevate for reasons beyond me. She was horribly abused by these people until she met my friend, and moved out. They still won't leave her alone. I'm fine with signing the wills, but I have issues with death, because I've lost a few people who were very close to me.

Lately it seems like every girl that's attracted to me is either somewhat crazy (in the goofy sense, not insane), or is just too young for me. The girls I'm attracted to are taken. Yargh the frustration...

My friend's band just went on tour which is really cool. If Cyanotic comes around your area and you're into loud aggressive music, check them out.

My car's still a piece of crap. But it gets me were I need to go. (Just not back again)

...and I'm still making pizza. Really I'm just in a wierd transitional period, but I just want to get back into the place where I, along with those around me are comfortable. I want a job making websites again, I want to move out again, and I want things to work out. In the meantime I'm helping everyone I can, and posting here because if I'm going to have free time, I'm going to enjoy it.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I however was not too amused by Shrek 2...I've seen better. :P